Crawfish Delivery

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shane0911, May 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Where is the best place for me to order from? I've tried La crawfish company and wasn't impressed. Anyone got a go to?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tony's Seafood in Baton Rouge. They ship. Only location is on Plank Road up in north Baton Rouge or I would go there a lot more often. Same people who make the Louisiana Fish Fry products.

http://www.tonyseafood.com/

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

was thinking of ordering from them....what was your experience with them? obviously not good but would like more details

4. shane0911

Price is about on par with the rest that offer, my complaint was I ordered select and got bait mostly. It's the risk you run when ordering this way because there isn't much you can do. To their credit they did refund some of my money.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  5. shane0911

Don't use crawfish.com either. I just got an order from them and more bait. I am starting to think that any place that ships to you via fed ex is going to send field run because they can. Out of those two I'd probably go with lacrawfishco at least it was a decent mix of field run vs select. Bastards. I'm going to have to resort to just making the drive and picking them up myself from now on, probably cheaper to do it that way anyhow.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If you let me know ahead of time, I can put you in touch with one of several friends who have a lot of crawfish acreage. As long as it's not more than a couple or so sacks. They have their regular orders to fill. They can be graded though.

7. shane0911

Oh sure, show up now with the solution. Where were you when I posted this thread and before I wasted my cash on some bullshit?

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Words matter. I did in fact see your inquiry. You should go back and read it again. It was clear to me that you ee antes them shipped to you. I didn't think you would want to drive that far to get them, BUT when you mentioned driving, I responded.

Hell, with the heavy rains recently, I went catch 3/4 of a sack using a dip net. I just wanted to boil a batch one Saturday when I was home alone- and figured I'd do enough for the wife and daughter when they got back from shopping. There were others who caught several sacks doing the same.

Having said all that, I'm under no obligation to wipe your ass when you yell, "I'M FINISHED."

CajunlostinCali and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. shane0911

You will do what I say when I say it and you will like it.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So you just do it out of the goodness of your heart?