Crawfish maybe right after all...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HubCityTiger, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

For some strange reason, I trust Crawfish more than anyone else on this board.

Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

Hub came along at a really tense time - I consider myself to be an extremely poised, exceptionally cool-headed person, but this Saban extravaganza is driving me absolutely mad. I actually called my computer an a**hole last night. Hub was simply passing along what he could and I snapped on him - I was not very tactful or polite. I'm not as bad a guy as TigerEducated would have you believe...

I live in an area where several of LSU's top donors live - these guys, most of them family friends, claim they have no idea what in the hell is going on. Either they have all been instructed to play stupid, or they really have no idea. I'm talking about people who have their fingers on the pulse of everything LSU and are typically willing to share information with me. I'm talking about guys who should undergo mental examinations before giving the kind of dough they give to LSU Athletics.

So, I'm frustrated like everyone else because the "good" information is at a serious premium. If "my" guys are as in the dark as they say they are, the details of this entire ordeal are being held more closely than I could ever imagine...

3. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Speaking of interesting rumors, BB, you have me fired up about the Jack Del Rio possibility.

I'll be rooting from here in Houston for the Texans to knock the Jags out of playoff contention this Sunday, so Jack can focus on talking to Skip early next week without so much distraction. :wink:

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Me too. After readiing BB's Del Rio post I was almost hoping Saban would go so we could get him. Almost. :D

5. JeffP9402

JeffP9402 Freshman

Someone call Crawfish on his cell and find out what's up...

6. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

By tomorrow, Crawfish will be either the Winston Churchill or Neville Chamberlain of TF.

7. LSU4Life

LSU4Life Founding Member

This is all a master plan to vault LSU, coached by Nick Saban, to another National Championship game next year!

Mastermind psychology.

:thumb:

8. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

As long as he doesn't PO any of our potential recruits in this game. I really think that most of this situation is engineered by Sexton for him and his clients publicity. It's hard to believe Saban would want to put LSU through this, but Sexton probably sees this as collateral damage and Saban is playing along. I think they gambled that this wouldn't leak until this past weekend.

I would like to see Crawfish just so we could break the hearts of other SEC schools who would love to see Saban leave as well as the Dolphins fans.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That loss won't knock the Jags out the playoffs. In fact, Jacksonville is the only 8-6 team in the AFC who could officially clinch a playoff spot this weekend if they win and the other 8-6 teams lose. They have tiebreakers over Buffalo, Denver and Baltimore, should it be a 4 way tie.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

555-.....