Crickets

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by CajunlostinCali, Nov 1, 2019.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Not to take sides, but that’s funny right there lol

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Oil & Gas ... Made millions

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

540EBFBA-F4D0-4540-9E97-BCAD8905255B.jpeg
    Watching Green Bay score at San Diego 26-11
    Aaron Rodgers too late ... not enough time ...
    Saints gonna Win Home field Advantage after they smoke Frisco in the Dome ...

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

All this time I thought I was all alone in making millions pumping gas, cleaning windshields, and changing oil.

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

:D

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

“Lobster Terrine” night ... chefs are doing two giant Lobsters I snagged on a dive yesterday
    Life is good ... Told you potted meat eatin’ mofos picking my Tigers to win 9 games that you was dumb as the day is long ... Told you what I’d do with my winnings and here I am ... Enjoying my long week, 9 days in French Poly

Got a text for work we had a plant blow up in Plaquemine at Dow ... Stupid mofos sure know how to try to ruin a vacation ... They want Ole Ramah in there as soon as possible. Told those Assholes I’d get there after ... THE GAME

THE GAME:
    LSU +6 ... Jump all over this Tigers ... Did you mutts hear Ramah call it ... No Tua in the game ... Nah you bitches want to listen to that asshole Terry Pie tell you fucking stories ...
    Yeah Tua plays 90%, Ramah is FOS ... Ramah called Tua there with his “Pom Poms”

FU ALL ... This is my last post for a while ...
    You mofos aren’t worth my time this week

Going to Rangiroa Atoll tomorrow to scuba with my new Scuba Diving gal ... God I love Poly tattoos and a fine tight ass, my weakness. My Polynesian friends fixed me up with this babe and I share a photo with you mutt mofos and get called for BS, same as I was called out on those huge bets I told you gutless mofos to make while the Vegas odds were just PLAIN STUPID

DID ANY OF YOU CLOWNS (except Watson and whatzhisname) MAKE $$$$$ ON THE RAMAH WEEKLY LOCKS ... Fuck no!

Do you enjoy my pics ... Fuck no! Well FU

Go listen to that Bama Queer TerryPie tell you scary Saban stories while I’m laughing and $$$ cashing in and enjoying coitus uninterruptus in my new home away from home ... French Poly

based the bill from this place, I will likely bet $12-14K on LSU with the six as Bama with Mack Jones should be a 14 point dog ...

Nothing beats Scuba n tattooed babes for an old Louisiana Tiger Whore Dog like me ... Nothing Except watching my Tigers whoop up on that Tide scum in Alabama and making Nick Saban scream and shit his trousers ...

You turkeys keep the Playpen going while I’m out ... You’re all doing a fine fucking job!

I wrote my weekly poem guaranteeing victory and did my job ... Keep that froggie asshole from doing his blasphemy pretending to be Jesus and we’ll be just fine ... Ramah Out

7. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Phuck them hatas Ramah, preesh on, baw.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

all he does lately is brag, insult, and go waaaah!.. where's the fun?

kcal and COTiger like this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Look at who likes his 25 paragraph posts. That tells you all you need to know.

10. GiantDuckFan

yeah, Shelby's had way too many haircuts, it's affected his balance

Bayou Tiger likes this.