Cris Christie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, May 11, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He's a fat turd.

Revolt!! Politicians are just out of hand right now. Living like kings.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The bigger problem is that he gets an almost $100k additional to his nearly $200k annual salary to spend on this kind of shit.

"While Christie returns surplus funds to the state each year, Treasury officials say he does not submit receipts or accounting for the public monies he spends. "

So good for him, he returns surplus funds but how much? And why in hell does he not submit receipts? That's as dumb as....sending official business emails on a private server.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. LaSalleAve

Even if they are 1000 dollars a piece that means he ate 82 hot dogs. How is he not at Coney Island every 4th of July? It's right up the street for him.

6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Actually it's probably fewer in Cowboy Stadium than anywhere else, for the LSU/TCU game and the LSU/Oregon game it was roughly $50.00 for two large sized cocktails. That adds quick up the way I booze. I'm guessing a dog in that place is in the neighborhood of $20.00.....

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A large chili dog at The Ballpark at Arlington is $21. I didn't eat one. Smaller ones are less but I forget how much. A 12 ounce Coors Light is $8. At Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA a 12 ounce Coors is $10.
    Good thing I drank heavily before I went into the stadium. By the way, Tom Brady is ugly in person. All the pictures you have seen of him are photoshopped.

tirk likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

By the way, you are 100% wrong.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He's a politician, did you really expect him not to steal the tax payers money? By the way how many threads did you start about Barney Frank selling the tax payers down the river while filling his pockets? Politicians are crooked by nature. That's why Edwards was always so popular, he was one of the first honest crooks. He flat out told you he was going to steal everything in sight, but he was going to help you too. You'll become more credible when you start pointing out the crooks and criminals on both sides of the isle.

tirk likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

More to choose from on the right.