Crowton needs to go

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Nov 15, 2009.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

And you have said it ad nauseum just like the broken record Mastermind is talking about. Do any other thoughts ever enter your brain?

2. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

C,I,L,L,.....my landlord:hihi:

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Ok, you tell me what subject hasn't been talked to death about on this forum? You might as well shut it down.

I didn't create this thread, DS.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The story changes after he is proven wrong time and time again.
    Now hes happy with the personnel after he trashed Jefferson time and time again over the past 6 weeks, especially after the Florida game...

We're on to you.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

What have I been proven wrong about?

Making up stuff in your NOMIND seems futile. I stand by my statements.

- Scott up the middle play is a loser, not going to work against major competition in the SEC
    - Jefferson has limited throwing ability and has limited ability to improve because of his throwing mechanics
    - Lee has a gun but stares down receivers and sometimes makes bad decisions
    - The OC sucks because he telegraphs play calls with personnel and formations, and really doesn't seem to know anything... at least he didn't call run option to the short side of the field this game
    - I think Ridley is the best overall back that LSU has but I would like to see more.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

You can say whatever you like, the proof is here. Its just ashame that your not man enough to admit when you're wrong.

7. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

again what I am wrong about? Man about what? You weren't even man enough to admit you said Lee
    was going to be great. You know nothing about being a Man. You couldn't even admit you were
    being a jerk and then I pointed it out and you called me a liar, you never apologized. You know nothing of being a Man.

Is your nomind not running.

I love these post by you that say nothing. I am wrong but you can't tell me what I am wrong
    about. As far as what I said pre-season right on the money, what I have said appears to be
    right on the money after the seasons started. But you can simply tell me where I am wrong and end this.

There are the things I have said all year. I said the OC sucks nearly 2 months ago and I got blasted
    out on this forum. I have said it doesn't really matter who you put at RB or QB as long as you have that
    OC up there trying to be a genius.
    And yes, I would rather Lee in there if you have a OC that knows WTF he is doing, but I certainly could
    be wrong and I never said I couldn't be wrong. As far as Jefferson, he is good enough to get you 7-10 wins a year if the rest of the talent is very high like LSU's.

Nothing I have said has changed, and isn't going to change. That is how I feel based on what I have seen. I said the OC sucked the big one, I felt like this since about the 3 game last year.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

Again the name calling doesnt bother me, you have been exposed for the fraud that you are.

After the Auburn game, Jefferson played well, you said that Auburn's defense was horrible thats why he played the way he did. You didnt attribute it to him improving at the bye week.

Now, that Lee played horrible against a worst defense than Auburn, you blame everything on the offensive coordinator, not the play of Lee. Then you shift your focus to how many men are in the box, which is a diversion.

Also you said Jefferson couldnt connect on the deep ball and that Lee is much more accurate than Jefferson on the deep pass.
    Lee missed a wide open Lafell and Toliver on deep balls, but thats someone else's fault as well.

Your football knowledge is limited and you have a problem with telling the truth. Your agenda is very noticeable and its getting old. You repeat the same nonsense in every post and you add a little bit to cover your apparent lies and delusions. You wanted Lee to play in the game you said he would be a better option than Jefferson, now that Lee wasnt very good against LA Tech, you have a thousand more excuses.

Im done talking to you, you can name call, you can insult me, but you suck at this, simple as that.
    I have never put anyone on ignore here, but first time for everything.

1 person likes this.
  9. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Crowton called a horrible game, but if you watched this game on tv, it didn't even come close to giving you an accurate view of just how badly Lee played. My heart goes out to him, but he didn't just throw poorly; he rarely threw to the correct route. By that I mean, 90% of his throws to the outside, the receiver went one way, and Lee threw to a different spot. It was not even close. Sometimes it was so far away you could not even remotely justify it.

Again, I am no Lee hater, but his head literally imploded Saturday. The boos made it worse I am sure but some of it has to be put on him. Crowton did him no favors, but our receivers were open the entire night. The Line blocked very well also.

Anyone that keeps espousing one thing as the problem is just driving their own agenda - and it's BS.

10. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You were calling me a name first, do you not realize this? How old are you?

He not, he does the exact same thing he has done all year and last year... some teams he might be able to get away with it, other teams he will not. I have said the OC SUCKS and I got blasted out here
    for it. You can put Joe Montana back there, I assure you he would get creamed out here.

With that said, I still believe Jefferson is only good enough to get you 7-10 wins a year, it might be very true that Lee would do no different... I don't know.

You don't read, I have been trying to tell you this since July. I have never blamed everything on Jefferson, I have actually said on many times that it's not Jefferson's fault... he is playing hard, but at the end of the day he has limited throwing ability. Until you get the OC out of there any QB you put in there is going to suck. Jefferson will be just as ineffective this next week, I would expect you will see 8-9 in the box this week.

Yes, and I still feel that way.... it would have been nice to see Lee connect on that one to LaFell and the other one I think to Toliver he got a pass interference which I think still would have been over thrown. Could he have hit on those, yes, does he give you the best shot at hitting those? I still say yes. It's not a knock on Jefferson, but he has no ability to get the ball out of there. I would love Jefferson to be able to hit those quick slants to say like the one to LaFell but he can't.

I love how you say I call you names and you do this to everyone on the forum and you don't even realize what you are writing or what it even means.

Again, funny, you call me names then when you get it back then you get mad. That is all you do out here. Once again I have asked you to point out where I am wrong.... the statements I have made all year I still stand by and they could be very wrong in time but as of right now I don't see it.