Crowton needs to go

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Nov 15, 2009.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

There should be a couple of good choices for a new OC by the end of the season. For now there is Mike Sanford (ex UNLV HC). Was the OC under Urban at Utah, and has a pretty good resume. Also, Weis should be available soon. He may suck as the HC for ND, but he does have a decent resume' to show for his career. Not saying that either of these is the right or good choice, just a couple of availables that are out there or will be out there.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Crowton isn't going anywhere unless he has a head coach offer. The grumbling fans don't get to fire coordinators, Les does. And I don't think Les has that big of a problem with Crowton.

3. TwT

TwT Denham Springs High 85'

I agree Red if LSU wins the last 2 games but if LSU stumbles on offense the last 2 games like they have done most of the season I believe something will happen because I can't believe they can justify and keep this kind of low offensive performance, last year it was defense and they changed that and since it's offense this year I can't believe they will not change it. There is just no excuse with the top tier talent that is on this team for them to be on bottom of most ranking on offense.