Crowton to interview for UL job confirmed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Okie State fans are under the impression that Holgie is going to stay until he beats OU, which I could very well see him doing, so just food for the thought.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lol, he won't be there "that" long, in any case I looked into it and DH isn't even in the running, it is their WR coach and asst head coach, one of which is a usl guy. It appears that they want crowton however they are not sure they can get him because of him wanting too much $$. I know things are tight with the economy and all but come on folks. Time to dig deep. Maybe think twice before tossing that change into the bucket next to the fat guy ringing the bell in front of wal mart this year. Your kids really don't need that PS3, ski trip, nahh the mountains will be there next year. We need a fund, we need to do all we can to get this clown out of BR.

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I refuse to call them UL. They want to be the University of Louisiana. I don't think so. They have delusions of grandeur. We will call them ULL or USL and they will like it.
    :D

1 person likes this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Seems like some LSU boosters could chip in to help USL with the salary. I mean we're probably only talking about less than a million bucks over the life of the contract.

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Louisville is U of L.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'll call them UL so long as it's understood that it's an abbreviation for University of Lafayette.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

fingers crossed, please offer Crowton the job, please offer Crowton the job, hell i'm sure LSU fans could pony up some of his first year's salary.