Crying Aggies

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, Jan 8, 2011.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Not cool to reference that. That was a tragedy of epic proportions.

I am not a fan of arrogant Aggie. And hat dhow they do nothing but insult louisiana

But dont stoop to their level but making light of that terrible tragedy

Free country I guess but I hope we show a tad more class then they generally do...

2. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

You know thing's are bad when you're Mississippi State's Biotch

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Agree.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Now, those are two questions I'd love to ask on that Aggie forum today. The crying and complaining gave me a freakin' headache after a few minutes of lurking.

And, I concur with not making fun of the Aggie bonfire. That was a real tragedy; maybe those of us living in Texas when it happened heard more about it or something, but it's up there with making jokes about Katrina or the Va Tech shootings.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah we didn't edge the aggies. We opened up a can on them. Our DB's were just way too athletic for them, and our running game was so dominant, that it made Jordan Jefferson look like Joe Montana.

They can cry all they want, they suck, and if we didn't have to wait 41 days to play them, it would have been alot worse. All it took was LSU to settle down, and it was over.

Great game by the O Line, great game by Ridley and Ware, Terrence Toliver showed up, and had the game we all thought he was capable of. And Jordan Jefferson, this is what was expected of him all season also. Nice to see him have a great game.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

[​IMG]

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I just went over their forum (Texags) and that was the most hilarious shyt I've read in a LONG time! I laughed until I had tears in my eyes!:lol: There were a few good posters over there but the majority were "butthurt" and LSU was a bunch of "thugs", etc, etc. Aggies must definitely be from another planet or something. :insane: There's no way a group of people could just naturally be that weird. :LSU231:

8. Fred0818

Fred0818 Freshman

Hey LSU enjoy the Aggies, and they are a bunch of sore losers that if they win one out 10 you will never hear the end about the one they won and have plenty of excuses about the ones they lost, Go Texas!!!

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Dude, we've played A&M fifty times dating back to 1899. We know how it works with them.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not as many times as Texas has played them, but enough to know how they are, for sure.

A&M is leaving the Big 12 because they couldn't compete with Texas. So, they're coming to the SEC, where there are at least 4-5 'Texas-es'. Makes sense to me.