Crypto

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 14, 2020.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Eth has been more profitable on percentage to me as I invested in both at the same time... i am heavy btc though.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea I just don’t like the gas fees. I’ve been yield farming on the BSC via Cake. Been going well.

watson1880 likes this.
  3. watson1880

Huh? Cake, farming? Got links... this sounds interesting.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s on the Binance Smart Chance.

https://pancakeswap.finance/

I am sure you are familiar with wallets etc. be safe.

watson1880 likes this.
  5. watson1880

Thanks

6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Money is gold and silver. Currency has been viewed as a nations money since nation states opted to utilize debt instruments known as fiat currency, based on the full faith and credit of issuing country. In other words nothing of real value backs the currency. To me crypto looks like a modern version of The Dutch Tulip Bulb Market in the early to mid 1600s or a Futures Market of Farts. I was studying for my brokers license in ‘94 and learned how rigged markets were then and quit. A real market would have allowed the Robinhood incident to happen. Remember how the pipeline hackers had all of their Bitcoin seized? Isn’t blockchain supposed to prevent that from happening? Your gambling with fiat currency on a digital currency that has convertibility into other fiat currencies. Get some silver and gold bullion not numismatic divisible bars or rounds. Keep that squirreled away at home telling nobody and don’t gamble on farts. JMO

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is so much wrong with all you posted I don’t have the time.

Ask your self this simple, what is the best performing asset of the last decade?

Once you discover this, two things will happen:

You wil ignore it and trust what the “system” feeds you.

You will learn more and the more you learn it will click for you.

Sure, a lot of this is new and not easily understood, but if you put in the time you will be rewarded.

Also, I’m not here to convince anyone of anything. BTC has been here for a decade…..

8. XXL TideFan

I’m aware of it and have watched it from almost inception. I made 300% on legal weed stocks with Robinhood but got out before it nose dived. Playing any market is a gamble but you know that. Our central bank along with their government has crypto in their crosshairs. The US is screaming along desperate to crypto the dollar before the ChiComs crypto the yuan. They are not going to allow competing currencies. The market will be under cut and gutted prior to the US launch. However, my description of crypto is valid. You are buying limited edition tulip bulbs that everyone thinks they want. That “want” is what drives the perceived value of said tulip bulbs nothing more nothing less. The government comes along and causes rot in the tulip bulbs……nobody wants them now, they are forced under threat of law to only use government tulip bulbs. What are you gonna do?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are just wrong. You clearly don’t understand what you are talking about.

Your FBI comment is evident you don’t know how any of it works and as such, you can’t understand the value.

10. XXL TideFan

I can accept that is what you think. Not sure of what FBI comment you’re talking about. The analogy that I used for tulip bulb market applies to any futures markets. Crypto markets operate the same as any “stock market”, you buy low and try to sell high. You understand how the stock market works. You don’t however seem to grasp that you did not purchase anything of intrinsic value. You have bought a limited edition digital widget that you hope someone wants more than you do.