Crypto

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, neither can the dollar bill in my pocket. it has a unique serial number. so what

unique and valuable are not the same.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But there are always kids and it’s still not true. Pokémon cards today are selling for 60k lol. That was crap from when I was a kid.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Value is whatever someone is willing to pay.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you want to buy toy cards, go ahead. i will make better returns overall in mutual funds and index funds.

right and when the market crashes and nobody wants your microsoft paint image of a lebron sneaker, you will wish you had amazon stock.

again, its stupid, its a pump and dump. yeah some clown will buy it now. dont be that clown.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You don’t have a clue of the video game industry do you? Do you realize how much money people spend on digital in game items?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes i do. i know kids spent billions on shirts to wear in fortnight that do not make their character stronger.

a million kids bought that same character skin. thats the opposite of an NFT where the point is the imagined scarcity.

try to resell your fortnight character and see

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Man, you are wrong again. Some of these games already had limited edition skins that allow people to sell their accounts for far more than what the skins were wroth at the time of purchase. If anything, it just creates more reasons for these kids to go all in.

Your view is too simplistic. Instead of viewing it all based on a single NFT, you should look at the broader picture.

Lots of money will be made on these platforms, chains, and companies. No need to pick a winner (single NFT). Just pick the market. A market that already dominates.

https://thebridge.in/esports/video-... industry revenue was,, MLB, and NHL combined.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ok, well feel free to retire on it.

we will see how it goes. i predict basically all NFT art to be worth fuck all soon enough

i am not talking about video games, that is a differnt market. i am talking about NFT artwork investing

by EA stock instead.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well then talk about it because I wasnt and that is not something I do... But the technology and platforms are here to stay.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yep beaning babies are still around as well. as is amway