Cure-All

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Oct 22, 2009.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

maybe so. i like tubby, always did.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It would be nice, however this is the exact type of game plan that will earn us a big fat "L" . It really doesn't matter if Aubie is worst in the sec at defending the run. We can't run the dam ball. This is almost the exact scenario we had with ole piss a while back. The rebs were worst in the sec at run d and we tried to run on them all night long. Threw the ball to Josh Reed 3 times in the whole game and lost. Epic fail. We need to do what we do almost mediocre and that is pass. Use it to open up the run if you must but if this team gets out there and tries to exploit a weakness with a bigger weakness it spells disaster.

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

You're a good man, Deceks, but I think you are in for a bad weekend. LSU has had two weeks R/R. Heal up, heart up, and heads up. Miles KNOWS that the LSU faithful will not be real happy with no improvement. IF Auburn plays like they did the first two or three weeks, it may be a good game. But with the defense they are playing now, I look for this:

LSU opens with intensity and fire. Scott and friends run hard and fast. LSU builds up a three or four td lead. JJ throws deep some for confidense. If LSU gets three to four td lead, I would not be surprised to see J. Lee come in. And when he does, I see him playing exceptionally well. Enough to earn more playing time and the usual "the best qb is on the bench" will start. However, a pick-six and he's history for quite a while. But LSU needs for playing time for their backup qb. With Bama, OM, and Arkansas down the road, they really don't need to wait until JJ even gets cramps and they have to use Lee or Shepard. It would not surprise me to see LSU hang 50. Now that I have expounded my vast expertise, watch Auburn have their best game of the year.:huh::thumb:

If Auburn has many three and outs, they are in trouble. They will have to score like they did the first part of the season.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

naturally you can't run the ball every play, but i would damn sure do what i could to establish the run and dominate the line of scrimmage, which will set up the play action. I made some off the wall prediction about Auburn missing a last second field goal, and us having to score right before that to take a lead, but i really see us going up in the first half, and then totally shutting down the offense. I don't know if its Jefferson or Crowton's use of Jefferson, but JJ has terrible, terrible 3rd quarter statistics, and to be honest terrible 2nd half statistics.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Since the start of fall we have lost:

- Montez Billings Graduate and still doesn't get cleared to play

- Aubrey Phillips Injury

- Aaron Savage Injury

- Spencer Pybus Injury

- Harry Adams Dismissed

Jemison, Henderson, Albert and Thompson were dismissed before fall.

Marks and Jerraud Powers are playing in the NFL, Blackmon went to Canada (Now back home with more problems).

Caddy is correct in you cannot blame all this on CTT. My biggest complaint are there are some SEC linebackers playing elsewhere that would have loved to come to AU and we didn't take them.