Curt Schilling fired for "anti Muslim" tweet

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Sure! Things like newsletters, stock advice, advice on how to cure your daughter's acne.
    But commenting on every little thing in one's life, in the media, etc., seems unmanly--more like girly gossip rather than real substantive information. Email your friends & business acquaintences. Call them on your Android/iPhone! Imagine that!

Tweets seem to me to be essentially snarky, often put out there by people trying to best the previous tweet by one-upping the 'clever' bon mot. Ragging on each other basically. (e.g., Trump vs. O'Donnell) Reminscent of those people who post photos of their steak & potatoes on Facebook, accompanied by brilliant commentary like, "Look what I had for my dinner tonight. Yummy!"

Also, tweets seem to be less informative and more used to denigrate and malign. Worse, muzzies, lone wolves and other evildoers tweet their evil intentions--then go and act on those intentions. Later on, after the evil act is done, the turds on Twitter "deactivate" the perp's Twitter account. Twitter makes $$$$$ while other people die.

Twitter should not exist, given the above. IMO, of course.

Note: I do not have a Twitter account.