Cutcliffe at ND??????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by burlesontiger, Dec 17, 2004.

1. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Anyone see this?
    The link

Strange days, indeed.

2. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Talk about a step up for Cut. Ole misses firing may be the best thing to happen to the guy.

Of course I do hate ND!!

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I think Cutcliffe is a good coach. It'a amazing how Ole Miss was unhappy with him ... their best run in football in 30 or 40 years.

He was they guy that made Tenn pretty damn good in the 90s. They haven't been the same since he left.

4. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Looks like Charlie is getting his offense set. IMO, one of the biggest problems for ND was the fact that they could no longer attract good offensive recruits because they were not perceived as a good stepping stone to the NFL with the schemes they ran. I'm no Irish fan, but I do think having them as a true ton ten team (not a fabricated one, mind you) is good for CFB.

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I thought Ole Siss was stupid to fire Cutcliff and now look at the guy they hired. I read something yesterday that said he had some domestic violence problems and been involved in more than one bar brawl. Look for the Ole Pi$$ team to surplant Tenn as the new kings of thugery in the SEC.