D-Bowe catches his first TD as a pro...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, Sep 16, 2007.

1. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I think he may have stolen it from Ton Gonzalez, who I have on one of my fantasy teams, but who cares! It still counts. I was wondering how productive he would be this year. After seeing the hard knocks HBO special, in which there were several comments made about him being out of shape, its good to see him making plays.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Geaux, Bowe! And, yes, he picked one off from Gonzalez. I asked my hubby if he thought Gonzalez would be po'd; he figured yes.

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I only saw a live action replay of the play but it looked like Gonzales was falling as the ball came. Might have been a tough catch.

4. MobileBengal

It would have been a difficult catch for Gonzalez, for sure, and it was a very athletic play by Bowe. I was thinking the same thing about Gonzalez being upset, but he got up smiling and gave Bowe a "nice catch" pat on the back.

5. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

speaking of former tigers, how about that nasty Michael Clayton Block.:shock: Boy, he swept him off his feet. That has got to be a highlight block of the week.:grin:

6. MobileBengal

That was definitely a highlight reel block. I just wish he would have a highlight reel catch every now and then. I absolutely hate that a former gator beat him out for the #2 WR spot. :po:

7. sonof504

sonof504 Founding Member

He also grabbed a deep TD(amazing play), it was taken away because of an illegal shift. I felt bad for him, he beat the double coverage and made a great catch.