Dale Brown Rejects Brady's Invite

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotlsu, Mar 29, 2006.

1. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

and again i promote my site but my SITE promotes LSU that all i have on it 24/7 LSU news....
    instead of crying about it create a site and i will promote your sight also.
    Tigerforums links are always on my site

2. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

MeauxJeaux Thanks for the post...

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

It's not the information we have a problem with. It's the way you spin the title of the thread to make it more appealing. "Dale Brown REJECTS Brady's Invite"....."Shaq is a SELLOUT"

You managed to paint Shaq and Dale Brown in a bad light with those two titles, when neither is accurate. Learn how to title your threads a little more appropriatley.

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

My father was an LSU campus police officer from 1984 to 1999. During his time at LSU, he and the entire LSU Police Department hated Dale Brown. Dale Brown told the police chief to tell his guys to "never, ever lay a hand or touch one of my players." When LSU PD had traffic barricades, Dale Brown would cuss at them saying, “Get the **** outta my way!” and wouldn’t even wait for the barricades to be moved, practically running them over. There are other countless stories he could tell about 'ole Dale.

It's funny how us fans say how much someone is a 'class act,' but in reality, it's only when others who get up close and personal, in dealing with these people, we find out how 'classy' they really are. My dad has always been a man of integrity and one who loves people. So I know, by his testimony, that Dale Brown is a jerk-wad.

[FONT=&quot]
    My dad did say Shaq's a really nice guy... (That’s when he was still at LSU and after he eventually went to Orlando)
    [/FONT]

5. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reb is not like none of the Rebel fans that I know, he has always been very nice to LSU! in his posts.

The ones that I know where I live are not like that, they are arrogent and full of themselves when they are doing good, they are the ones who get up in my face and tell me how good they are.

I like Reb

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

The ones that I know where I live are not like that, they are arrogent and full of themselves when they are doing good, they are the ones who get up in my face and tell me how good they are.

Ole Col happens to believe that anyone who just loves to tell you of all the good things they are doing, is receiving their "reward" here and now. I prefer to wait and receive mine from the One who matters.

I like Reb[/QUOTE] ;) :bball: :champs: :geauxtige

Get'r done today TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks col reb, you are an all right guy, even if you are a Rebel fan,:) :) :) :) :)

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

8. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I just saw that I got a 'red' from someone who didn't like my post about Dale Brown. So much for "open-mindedness." It's sad how people can express their opinions without angst and still get ripped.

Just out of curiosity, who was it?

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I see no problem here?
    I might be the same way...
    1) Protective of my players, the police tend to not always be correct in their
    actions and do make mistakes.

2) I've cussed out a few traffic barracades and road construction crews in my
    day but that doesn't make me a jerk.

Who hasn't?
    The older I get the shorter my time gets and I have so much to do.
    Makes me want to run and drive faster so you better get out of the
    way when you see me coming!:hihi: :wink:

10. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

did you guys see the Brown's commercial supporting the insurance commisioner?