Dallas Tigers - Babe Laufenberg called USC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 18, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Defending BCS National Champions. I almost lost it tonight. I used to think the guy was O.K. but I realize he is as clueless as a reporter as he was a QB.

Tonight reporting on the 1st BCS standings on Channel 11, he says.

"New BCS standings are out, OU is ranked third... etc etc. Defending champion of the BCS, USC is ranked #1"

I almost puked, I know we are not supposed to "Email" reporters anymore, but I am sick and tired of people who cannot even say we are defending BCS National Champions. Say USC is AP champs, or even a very unstable Co-Champ (Which is not very accurate since there is only one National Championship game) for all I care at this point but to be so ignorant and blinded to say USC is the defending champion of the BCS is assanine and the first time I finally said I cannot take it anymore.

Ignorant $h*t bag...

Man I cannot wait to move back home.

2. dallaslsufan

dallaslsufan Founding Member

Home is looking better and better each day. We have another 2 years here, but that will fly by I am sure!

3. TexasTigers

He replied to me, I was polite and said, I noticed in your broadcast that you said USC was the defending champion, I wanted to point out that LSU was the defending champion of the BCS...

His response.....

"whatever....."

Classy guy, first rate journalist, Well I can add Channel 11 news to my list of shows I will never watch again...

My wife and I are in the process of procreating, we agreed that we want to raise our children in Louisiana. I like Dallas, but Louisiana is home. I have already told my company they got 2 years.

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I'm willing to bet that if USC goes to the Orange bowl this season and loses, they'll still be called the co-champs.

5. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

I've never been able to figure out how some no talent idiot like Babe Laufenberg can weasel his way into the Cowboys play by play booth and then into the sports anchor chair at CBS11.

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

because he is FORMER DALLAS COWBOYS QUARTERBACK Babe Laufenberg. it is amazing what that title will get you here in Big D..look at Troy, Roger, Danny and Quincy. Oops, wait, scratch Quincy off that list. :rofl:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Rep points for posting during sex. :thumb:

8. LewisvilleTiger

LewisvilleTiger Freshman

Babe is just an idiot. I prefer Mike Doocey on Fox 4.

9. dallaslsufan

dallaslsufan Founding Member

Same here. We moved here 3 1/2 years ago to work for TI. We love the area (Frisco, TX), but there is no place like home. We want to raise our kids, once we have them, close to our parents. Oh how we miss LA!

10. TexasTigers

He is a complete boob, plus he sucked at QB, Of course with Newy on Channel 5 he is probably the biggest boob on TV (Literally and figuratively)
    its hard to find anyone worth a crap to do sports around here. So far Doocey has my viewing, the rest. Puke...

Now that Laugenberg proved to me that he does not even know who the defending national champion is, let alone gets childish when someone points it out to him... Like CNN.... Click....

Maybe Channel 11 can get Kevin Sweeney to do sports, he sucks as bad as Babe does and has just as little to offer since they love to put dopey ex-cowboy QB's on.