Dallas Tigers ! - You think we will hear next year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jun 25, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

"And Now..... Starting at Center for your Dallas Mavericks..... FROM Louisiana State University.............................

SHAQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL"

How great that would be Now.
    If we can get the Cowboys to add to Peterson and Brady James, Kevin Faulk, Rohan, Jarvis, and trade for Hill,

The rangers sign, Warren Morris, Todd Walker, and drag Albert "Dont call me Joey" Belle out of retirement...

"I got a ford explorer with the junk in the drunk, and all your jealous punks cant stop my dunks"
    Shaquille Oneal - His Song I got Skillzz

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

joey belle is not considered LSU. he is the antithesis of what Skip's programs were about.

3. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Tirk....please tell me where you get your advatars from....holy christ that is beautiful!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :thumb:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

well while doing my networking duties at work I come across a lot of umm spam through our smtp as I try to control it. then sometimes some of this spam is worthy of being my avatar. so i make it my avatar. lol