Dam, we have another committment

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by cajdav1, Mar 8, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Could it be that since he committed to the Tigers Dandy looked at a little film? Dandy is a straight shooter and I don't think he would move a guy up just because he committed to the Tigers. :geaux: :lsup: :champs:

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I hope you were joking too. He made several changes to his list last year after we got a committment from a kid. If he was a straight shooter he would post all of those stories with "my sources" when he gets many of them from the Advocate, Tiger Rag, Tiger Bait, T.P. etc. He may break a story or 2 and I love him but don't accuse him of being a straight shooter as far as that stuff is concerned.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I doubt he was able to find some film in the matter of about 12 hours to decide to move him up. I'm a Dandy fan as well, but the guy is as homer as they come.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Just about as bad as Emfinger; if you believe his player rankings you'd swear that Louisiana and Texas have 80% of the best players in the country.

5. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I dont think Dandy has anything on Emfinger however what cracks me up about Dandy is how many of our players he feel will be an all american at LSU. Dandy is not a straight shooter, but i still love the guy. :geaux:

6. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

and for EVERY game what does dandy expect? "I expect there to be a sell out crowd tonight and I think we will beat ______ in a tough game". So do I Dandy....So do I.

7. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Hey guys, I know it's easy to poke fun at the Dandy One, but I'd feel better about it if I heard some more positives coming from you guys instead of just grilling him for moving prospect rankings around. I don't exactly see any of you guys posting a prospect list for the world to see. I agree that it would be better if he'd leave the rankings alone, but hell, is there necessarily all *that* much difference between the 20-something-th best LA recruit and the 50-something-th? Maybe maybe not.. and I'm sure Dandy's rationale is Nick Saban would never go after the 50-something-th best recruit in LA anyway. And since Nick Saban is omnipotent, it proves that the recruit is better than Dandy originally thought.

All I'm saying is.. poke away, but I watch the clock every morning for 8:30 to roll around so I can check out Don's site, and I bet for a lot of you the same is true. He's the most dedicated LSU fan around and we should pay proper homage.

8. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Your absolutley right. We all poke fun at DD, but we are all huge fans. I'd say 95% of us check his website first thing in the morning. We love the guy. Some of us just find it amusing that while he or others may claim that he is objective in his reporting, we all know that he has the thickest P&G glasses of us all. And God bless him for it.

9. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

i also check dd every morning. He is a great tiger fan. To this dd i totally salute you!!!!! :D

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah I was so excited when I saw all these players LSU was getting and how high they were ranked in Emfinger's list. Then I finally started noticing that so many players he listed were from LA and TX. That was a little disappointing.