Damn, there were a lot of upsets today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFan90, Oct 30, 2004.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

around the country that is. Nothing surprising in the SEC, unfortunately.

2. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

yea, it could have been one more upset if michigan state beat michigan, but thatgame was awesome

3. inNickwetrust

inNickwetrust Founding Member

well i mean think about how many times the underdog has choked in the final minutes this season, top teams have been living on the edge this year and have gotten lucky, it was a matter of time untill a weekend like this happened

4. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

No kidding, thank God I didn't lay any caysh on any games because I'd say out of the games I picked, 6 - 10 were wrong.

5. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Michigan state should have beat Michigan but stupid 3rd down play call in the first OT doomed them.

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

How do you lose a 17 point lead in the last 8 minutes?! Didn't they do the same thing against Louisiana Tech last year?

7. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

There have been upsets all year, however this weekend really showed that we have plenty of games left to play. No one is safe or has an easy road to be undefeated.

I think we will see this trend the rest of the way, top teams getting shocked by lesser teams.

I have to admit though, AU has looked good all year. AU is not perfect, but now I'm starting to feel they are better than both SC and OU. A game with OU/SC and AU would be a nice NC if AU can get through the last two games. That said, we will also have a ton of good bowl matchups this post season.

8. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Well Michigans states starting QB was injured in the first half, had he not been injured State probably would have beat them 20+ points, too bad for the spartans, but a great game to watch