Damnit!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Sep 15, 2006.

1. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Tiger fans heading to the game...

Fly those flags and represent us well. Show Jordan Hare how to do it!!! Good Luck and have a safe trip.

Yesterday I met a convoy of RVs on US Hwy 90 coming from the Houma area heading to the game. One of them had an LSU flag bigger than my truck. Just seeing that gave me the goosebumps.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I have 2 flags and tiger paw magnets!!!! T minus 1hr 54 minutes till take off!!!

3. dothantiger

I'm not going to the game. I didn't think I could then at the last minute my weekend opened up for me to go. Tickets are just a little too expensive so I'll be watching it at home and having a pretty nice size party.

Even though I'm not going, I'm still flying my two flags in Houma. I've seen more and more of this, this year. People flying their flags just for the hell of it.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I have been trying to get work done all morning long, but the paperwork on my desk is growing, not shrinking. I keep ending up here, and doing nothing. Actually, it has been like that all week. It's just that today's the worst!

:sob: Arrggghhhhh!

Get to tomorrow, already!!!

5. dothantiger

The 24 hour mark is approaching quickly! There's no way I'll be able to sleep tonight. I skimmed through few Auburn boards. It doesn't look like they're as excited for this game as we are. I mean, you can tell they're excited, but we're absolutely going insane!

6. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to catch this one on the tube...

I'm pretty pumped for this game, a big part of the season could hinge on the outcome. I think the key is to STOP Irons...

7. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

We have got to do a better job protecting the ball than we did against ZONA. Keep the turnover ratio in our favor!!!!
    :lsup: :geauxtige :lsup:

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I am sort of looking forward to a road game even though I am not making the trip. I haven't been able to watch many other games this year and tomorrow is a good day to watch football all day.

9. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I am like a kid on Christmas eve.:laflagwav :geauxtige :thumb:

10. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I peaked early, Tue. and Wed. Chilling out Thur. and Fri. Rev back up starting at noon tomorrow, roaring by 2:30. :grin: