Dandy Don's Comments for Today (Aug 6)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Aug 6, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Anyone who thinks that Randall will not remain the starter is a moron. Randall will start. He will snap the ball, run backwards as fast as he can, and hand the ball to one of LSU's many great running backs. He will be Herb Tyler reborn. We wont have to worry about him being "up and down", because he wont throw the ball enough to screw it up. Fisher will design the offense to cover Randall's lack of experience and compliment his athleticism... If LSU has to go to the air to beat a team, dont worry about Randall's abilities, worry about those LSU's young wide recievers running sloppy routes... worry about them blocking downfield... If the wide recievers come through, then LSU will roll...

2. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

When someone says "I've seen enough of Randall in his sophmore year to KNOW he's no good" must be forgetting what Mauck looked like early on in his career. Also, Randall's 2 best games were the last 2 starts of his sophmore season. We lost the arkansas game, but not ebcause of him. And, he played dynamite in the Cotton Bowl for one half and was hurt by poor blocking and dropped passes in the second half. Randall knows the system and is a respected leader on the team. I expect he can do exactly what Mauck did last year. Protect the football, hand the ball to stud running backs, and hit wide open receivers.

1 person likes this.
  3. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Dandy Don will literally put anything he hears up on his website. I e-mailed him once with a rumor that I completely made up, and sure enough he had it up the next day.