Dandy report player don't agree with many of the anti Les fans!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Dec 8, 2009.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

why would they transfer? of course they're going to be happy here, they're playing for the coaches THAT RECRUITED THEM. i've seen players that were on teams with losing (and even winless) records who worshipped every step their coaches took. a coach is going to tell a kid want he wants to hear to get said kid to come to coach's school. i'm not saying that the coaches don't care about the kids, because most of them actually seem to care about MORE than a kid's career in football. these kids and coaches have a bond, and quality kids will not jump ship from a coach or school that they bought-in to. these highly touted kids scrutinized over the school, choaches and programs -- they're not going to jump ship after a possible 10 win season, or otherwise.

2. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

Mama says ..... is the devil.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

like i said in another thread, the last couple season are purging a lot of the newer "fans" from the bandwagon. a true fan will know that we are seeing improvement from the team -- over the course of a season, but also game-to-game. this is a young team with a lot of talent... CLM will make the changes he needs to make. sometimes he just takes a bit longer than we'd like.

dude is laid back as all hell. if you talk to the guy in person (or even stand close enough to hear him talk to someone else in person, :lol:) you can see how he is what he is as a person (and coach.) he'd be a great fishing buddy. i hate the impatient type that keep nagging you, nagging you and nagging you until you give in, (move,) and miss an opportuntity (to catch more fish.) :yelwink2:

1 person likes this.
  4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

There it is in a nutshell. Well said, Red.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Sadly, never has and never will. Some folks just spend their life criticizing others for being human and not being perfect. Again, sadly, many of those folks post on TF. We may all want perfection, but we are all human and I am yet to meet anyone who is perfect. Frankly, I suspect any SEC team except FL would like to have our record over the last 10 years.

:eek:ldskule:

1 person likes this.
  6. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

You're absolutely correct. We can't win it all every year. And I'm SICK of the azzole haters that post on here. I'm getting to the point where I get a headache when I come here and read this TRASH about how bad we suck. The truth is, we're a DAMN good football team that 100 other teams wish they were. We are LSU and we're 3 time Nat'l Champions, 2 of which have been very recent. Of course the haters forgot about that. They'll be back on the bandwagon next year and Miles will be the greatest coach ever.

I'm just sick of it.

7. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

I forgot which All-Access video it was on lsusports.net but Russell Shepard turns to the camera and says "Hey mom, I'm home!"

8. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Do you know anyone who helped Mac pack? I don't and he and my father were great friends.

9. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

As far as I'm concerned, this was a rebuilding year. Our QB was too young to expect uw to win much more than we won. The Ole Piss game got away - Miles needs to learn time mgmt. We will be in the hunt for SEC championship next year. We need to beat Penn State and build off them.

Another great recruiting class is coming in - the future looks good to me.

10. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I think a lot of the naysayers that are making you guys ill are having trouble getting their point across. There is nothing wrong with a 10-3 team. Or a 9-4 team for that matter. I would guess most of the upset folks are upset because of the way a couple of games were lost. Coaching lost one game (Ole Miss) and never game the team a chance in another (Florida). I'm not suggesting this should have gotten Miles canned, just like I thought Bowden deserved one more year (He wasn't exactly doing Pete Richardson type stuff).

I was angry about that Ole Miss loss and rightfully so. But I'm a Miles supporter...anti-Crowton however. Not that I don't think the guy is a good OC but unfortunately for all parties involved, we've got a spread OC trying to install an offense with pro-style players. Zone blocking schemes with big strong buffaloes when you need smaller, quicker bulls. Just not the right personnel fit. Oh well...hopefully next year will be better offensively.

I think the Miles vs. Saban debate is completely unfair to Miles. But if some fans are satisfied and some are not, that's okay. Shouldn't make you sick or wish 4-win seasons on anyone or say they aren't true fans. Nature of competition.