Dandy says Tigers have another commit.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TwistedTiger, Mar 10, 2006.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

yea it was reported on tv up there also. gonna be a good one.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Have we ever this many recruits this early b4 ?

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I can't really verify, but all I do know is that we had, what? 13 commitments at summer time. So I'm willing to bet we were around this number at this point last season.

5. BostonBengal

oh...and not that I honestly believe Ole Miss will hold on to all of their early commitments (they have like 12! or 13 already), but at this pace, Ole Miss will be out of schollys by May! :D

6. BostonBengal

Well, if you're one of those that don't care for his coaching techniques/strategies for whatever reason, you really can't deny that the man is a SOLID recruiter! I mean, he reels in Perrilloux--the National High School PLayer of the year, and finishes a really strong 1st class dispite only have a little over a month to secure it--and without the benefit of a full 25 schollys (think we only had room to sign like 15 in '05).

THen, with his first full year of recruiting, he brings in a top 10 class, including some VERY high profile players from all around the south--including getting a monster of an O-lineman from Kansas as well as bringing in every Louisiana player that we wanted/needed.

and now, this '07 class is picking up right where the '06 class left off: bring us players at positions that we will need, as well as bringing some blue chip talent.