D'Angelo Williams

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUDeek, Aug 24, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

ETA before he at least shares duty at RB for Carolina?

He just had an amazing 98 yard kickoff return.

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Let's just say that I draft 5th in my fantasy keeper league. Best guess is that I will get either DeAngelo Williams or LenDale White. Don't think I can wrong with either selection.

I would expect DeShaun Foster to get banged up again, per his MO. That should lead to early PT for Williams, and he should effectively displace Foster by mid-season.

For White, Chris Brown will get banged up and Travis Henry will do another line of coke before season's end.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

This guy will definitely see the field a lot. He's too much of a playmaker to stay on the sidelines.

I heard him tell a funny story on the radio about how different the NFL is from college. He said that he couldn't remember ever being caught from behind. In camp, he busted a run through the line, past the LBs, juked the guys in the secondary and saw nothing but daylight.

He said he was running full speed, running out the play. Then next thing he knew, he was off his feet and flying out of bounds. He looked up, and Julius Peppers (yep, the defensive end) had just caught him from behind. He said he was pretty distraught about it, thinking that he wasn't fast enough, and then a coach showed him a tape of Peppers catching Michael Vick from behind. That helped.