Darry Beckwith?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Perple, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

It's bad enough DE-AL Jones set up a visit at Ole Piss & Miami, but this morning, LB-Darry Beckwith (LSU Committ??) has decided to take a trip to Ole Piss as well. We have to recruit our own Committs now? Kinda like deciding you're going to date you're own wife? If these guys are just taking trips fine..but why start near the end of recruiting season, when the new staff is being put together, and LSU is looking for some stability? Sounds to me like maybe Les Miles is doing better than expected with Jon Demps and/or Luther Brown at LB.

DE- Al Jones scheduled to visit: LSU 1/14, Ole Piss 1/21, UM 1/28 - Maybe if he gives Miles a chance, Les can turn him back to LSU this weekend.

LB-Darry Beckwith

http://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=376912

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

honestly, if i was a hs player, i would take as many trips as i'm allowed.. why not? free trip, free food, free hotel, people kissing your ass, etc... sounds nice.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I agree w/ Loco here...

But "like dating your own wife?" Man, that's hilarious!

4. LSUtexan

LSUtexan Freshman

Not to worry fellas, I hung with Al Jones and Beckwith last night, they were on their visit and hanging out at Tiger Bar, after that I went to Plucker's with them. I asked them both and they are def. coming to LSU, they just wanted to make the free trips they told me. Beckwith is a guarantee, based on what he told me last night, and Al Jones was similarly solid on LSU.

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Both are said to be just visits... kinda like RC Slocum's interview at LSU for the HC position.

6. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

Something about that :eek:lefire: coach that doesn't smell right. If he gets tied into that Memphis High School Coaching Mafia we got up here he can have a field day for a few years..........until he gets caught. usc came out of no where if you think about it, and he was the man leading that recruiting coup.

7. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

One trip for you down the highway to their high school stadium should ease your concern.