David Kay, Bush's Boy, takes shot at Bush

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Jan 24, 2004.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Stuff like this comes and goes, but Syria always seems to be mentioned whether it is WMDs or Saddam's cash.

Weapons in Syria????? link

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I know you won't do it but once again I defy you to back up your idiotic assertions with proof, even if you get it from the National Enquirer. Oh, I know, you will just go on a rant about right wing trash and maybe use your new favorite line, "End of Discussion."

So exactly who does Martin's "rationalizing and apologizing for Bush" make him look silly to? You? Michael Moore? The Dixie Chicks? Barbara Streisand? Rosie O'Donnell?

George W. Bush has made the world a safer place even for "you people." Syria and Iran are shaking in their boots and Khadaffi has already basically surrendered to the inevitable. North Korea is putting up a front but they know that as long as GWB is the Commander in Chief that America will back up its words with action. He has sent a loud and clear message to the Evil Axis:

F*CK WITH AMERICA AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You are free to sit at your computer and rant against the very system that keeps you free to do it. If you had been an Iraqi during the Saddam regime would you have dared to even post anonymous internet rants against him?

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

All you give me are Bush's self serving lies. He told us he attacked because we were in imminent danger of a nuclear attack from Saddam Hussein, or from biological weapons from him, or chemical weapons from him. He said he attacked because Saddam Hussein was working hand in hand with Osama Bin Laden.

Now that all of that has been proven false, you and Bush just move on to the next convenient lie. You ignore the reasons Bush gave to go to war, and give new ones.

You are just a bunch of little right wing puppets who would support Bush no matter what he does. If he wanted to invade Mexico, you would make up some reason to do it, or repeat whatever idiotic excuse he was giving for that.

It is why most of you are not really worth talking to.

We are stuck in Iraq for years, with tens of billions of our taxdollars going there, when they are needed here; much of our military force will be tied down there for years, and there is no good way out.

We were not in imminent danger and there was no reason to go to war.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Then Don't!

5. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Why would we attack Mexico?
    Its the Bush plan to attract the best and brightest of Mexico by opening the borders and then apologizing to Fox for not doing enough and not fast enough.
    Cheaper labor for his friends he gave the tax cuts to. Like the Walton heirs. Pay the Mexican laborers to sweep floors at Wal-Mart without fear of any lawsuits or unionizing.
    Those are some of the great jobs, no doubt, that the wealthiest are creating with the extra money they got from the tax cut.

6. CottonBowl'66

Sabanfan, I have been ignoring you for quite a while now. Now you know why.

7. CottonBowl'66

You make some good points.