Dawg fan wishes to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scooterdawg, Sep 16, 2003.

1. scooterdawg

scooterdawg Freshman

First, you have a complicated chat room. With a graduate degree [but somewhat computer dumb], I feel intimidated by it.

Nonetheless, I just want to say the excitement building up for the game on Saturday defines why I love college football so much. I just wish I was going to be there...maybe before I die, I will make it to a GA/LSU game. I remember when I was knee-high to a grasshopper listening in Atlanta to LSU/Ole Miss games being broadcast from that station in New Orleans [often with reception fading in and out] and feeling like I was missing out on something special.

Ever since I read "All the King's Men" in high school, I have been fascinated with the state of Louisiana. I've been to New Orleans once [for two days, not enough time], but really want to go back and see the rest of the state, especially Cajun Country.

Anyway, just want to say, I know our fans are giving you some smack and your fans are giving us some smack on our chat lines, but we share one thing in common...A GENUINE LOVE FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL, IT DON'T GET BETTER.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

whats complicated about it???? you see a topic you are interested in, then click on it, then read it......whats complicated about that.:dis: :dis:

By the way, Glad to have you!!!:D :D :D :D

3. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome scooterdawg. Sorry you feel intimidated. Not to nitpick but this isn't a chatroom, it's a discussion forum. Chatrooms generally are simpler and work in real time. I think you'll find as you spend more time here it get's easier.

Again, welcome.

4. Good post, nice to have you here.