DD....Senior Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Jan 15, 2003.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I agree DD can be better than Faulk and even be an every down back. However, I think Faulk had some big games when they were needed from him. Houston, Fla upset win, Georgia in the 27-28 loss, @ ND in the loss off the top of my head. I think Faulk (kind of like DD this year) had to play against 8 in the box a lot and it's tough to run on SEC teams when they do that. Also, the D was the reason LSU was so bad Faulk's last year. It's hard to stay with a running game when you always have to score to keep up with your opponents.

I don't think I want to see DD with the Saints because I'd like to see him return punts and maybe kickoffs. Maybe a team like Minnesota (turf) or Arizona where he could compete for playing time and return punts his rookie year. Now, Bradie James with the Saints would be AWESOME. I'd instantly double my Saints gear.

2. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Not gonna hammer ya here. I agree. I always thought Mealey was just as good as Faulk(if not better) for 2 reasons.

1. Mealey always showed up in the big games.(also got stronger as those games progressed)

2. Faulk had tendencies to fumble at inopportune times.

Hey Double D, what can you say about him. He's a workhorse with quick moves, doesn't fumble, and never quits moving the legs(or the pile for that matter).

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I pray that he doesn't go to Arizona. They are run by the one of the worst owner in sports in Bidwell and will never amount to anything while he is owner.