DE Tim Washington commits to the Tigers.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Jan 26, 2003.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

Late-breaking News: 6:00 PM CT

I have just learned that Tim Washington (DE, 6'3", 225) from Sugarland, Texas has committed to LSU over The University of Texas. There are reports circulating that several New Orleans players committed to Miami over the weekend. The players whom I have been told committed to Miami are Kirston Pittman and Vegas Franklin from East ST. John, and Darryl Johnson and Craig Davis from O.P. Walker. It does not come as a surprise to me that Pittman and Franklin committed to Miami, but it is somewhat of a surprise that Davis and Johnson committed to Miami. There are several other reports floating around that I am trying to track down. I have been told that WR Mark Bradford, DB Quentin Culbertson, WR Dwayne Bowe, LB Ali Highsmith and DE Mike Montgomery are all strong leans to LSU. I will have more later. I am going to take a seat and watch the Super Bowl

a huge pickup for LSU... but kinda angry about the O.P. Walker kids if this is true.

2. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

I wanted David, but if we get Bradford I will not care. I did really want Johnson though. Oh well I guess this means Wilson will not be coaching at LSU.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Dandy Dons website changed from original listed above.

DandyDon

4. dallastigers

Regardless of the New Orleans recruits we did get a great commitment in Tim Washington and one at a need position - outside speed rusher.

5. dallastigers

Advocate

Good article on Washington.