Dead Man Walking...The David Cutcliff Deathwatch has OFFICIALLY begun....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBud, Sep 7, 2003.

1. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

I wonder what we could do to contribute to the site below. It seems the honeymoon of David Cutcliff/Eli Manning has officially ended.

I wonder what the point spread will be for the UL-M game???

Imagine what will happen if Old Piss loses to lowly UL-M? Judging by what we saw from UL-M last week, and what I saw from Old Piss yesterday, I'm thinking it will be a CLOSE game.

Poor Old Piss....LOL!!!

FireCutcliff.com

2. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Tubby can't be far behind. Wonder if he wants to give it another shot at Ole Miss.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Both are gone within 2 years

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If Vandy takes out Aubbie, Tubby could be gone sooner:D

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Well, ULM followed up their scrappy performance (for a quarter and a half, anyway) against us with a 23-21 loss at home to Stephen F. Austin, their 4th straight loss against a D1-AA opponent.

I really don't see them threatening Ole Miss, but hey, anybody can beat anybody in the parity of modern-day college football. After all, several Top 25 teams lost this week.

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

One last thing, Vanderbilt might indeed give Auburn a run for their money. Boy, the crap hits the fan in Auburn if the Commodores find a way to upset them.

7. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Vandy might be able to put up a good fight against Auburn because they have shown an ability to stop the run, and Auburn has had trouble throwing the ball. It would be great if Auburn started out 0-3.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Personally I think Auburn hammers Vandy. It would be funny if Auburn loses (Plus it helps us because its an SEC game)

But I think Auburn takes out two weeks of frustration out on poor Vandy........

I could be wrong though, I though Auburn would hammer Ga Tech because Ga Tech is terrible.. But I guess the War Eagle/Plainsmen/Tigers needs to score a TD first.

Baby steps....

9. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

"Poor Vandy"? I'm not sure they deserve pity this year...so far, they've shown some good things. Sure, it was Ole Miss and Chattanooga that they showed it against, but still...those two games had to build some confidence in them.

10. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Just notice -- when they lose it's Cutcliff's team, but if they win, it's the Golden Child's team.