Dean got a raw deal.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by M.O.M, Jan 26, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

rich people never actually purchase anything or employ anyone. they live with their cash in sacks with dollar signs on the sides, in caves. they never make any purchases or investments. that would drive the economy and they hate that. only the noble poor do that. then when the smart or industrious poor people get rich they become evil too.

2. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

I don't know about sacks. Don't know what they keep investments in offshore accounts in, burlap bags maybe?
    I guess we would have to actually close some loopholes to see what that money is kept in.
    Get in back in the US and we could find out?
    I'm not for taxing the rich into oblivion or worse into a job.
    But I'm also for Bush adding up, as honestly as he can, what he intends to spend, which seems to be constantly growing and try to match it to what he intends to raise.
    The poor and middle class have pretty much been bled to death.
    Any other alternatives are open for discussion?
    Otherwise, I suggest we close some of these loopholes and find out, as you ask, just what they keep those moneys offshore in?

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

MOM = Cotton bowels = James Carville= same as talking to a brick wall = Left wing liberals

Liberalism is not a way of thinking it is a diesease eating away at the very fiber of america.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Dean is a radical left wing idiot who has about as much chance at the White House as my Lab/ Snauzzer mixed Dog, Beuax.

Actually, Beaux has a better chance he makes more sense.