Dear Trev: A Fisking

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUChicageaux, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Soap

Soap Founding Member

At least if your an SEC fan in another state outside the south you get to see all the games on national television, except the JP games.

2. Rphishman

Rphishman Freshman

Yea, because there are so many SEC games that get national coverage...

3. LSUChicageaux

LSUChicageaux Founding Member

Well the CBS 2:30 game is usually SEC, thank goodness. Otherwise I'm relegated to Penn State and Wisconsin duke it out in a suckfest, or some similar matchup.

Give me Ole Miss-Arkansas any day over that eye-poison.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Great fisking

I might be late in replying, but that was a great fisking article. I could not have put it more elegantly myself. Keep up with the good work. I look forward to another fisking. Maybe Mark May should write a column.

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I'm also a little late in reading the article but just wanted to give you some more props on the fisking. Good stuff.

Although it's been a few years now, I've also awoken to find scattered Raising Cane's sauce containers at my old apt @ Embassy. When others had crashed at my place, I had to ask myself, "Did I go to Raising Cane's last night or was it someone else?" Man, I miss those sauces. I'd get about 10 at a time and use them for turkey/bacon sandwiches, frozen nuggets, corndogs (eat your heart out AU fans), and just about anything else that seemed like a good fit.

6. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

Allow me to give LSUChicageaux some props here.

When I lived there, they invited me via email to a place called Gamekeepers where all the dislocated LSU fans hang out. I went one time (I lived in Lockport, it was a bit far for every weekend) a couple years ago and had a blast. They really know how to show the "Yankees" how it's done.

I'll be in town the 29-31. Our corporate HQ is across from the Art Institute. I'll be working out of that office for a few days.

7. usmctiger

usmctiger Founding Member

Dude!

That Rocks. If that is consistent with your other work, they need to can Trev and get your butt up there. That's very insightful and well-written.

:lsug: :geaux:

8. usmctiger

usmctiger Founding Member

CANES

CANES!!

I too would get mulitple containers of the cane's sauce. A tiger high five to anyone who can post the recipe!!

9. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

FYI for LSUChicageux. The do sell Tony's and Zattaran's at the Outdoor World in Gurnee.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Excellent replies indeed. I'm impressed! :) :geaux: