Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And what has the DOJ so scared about what is in the FISA???

From Trump:

"I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General....."

Why would key allies ask him not to release the FISA used to spy on him???

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

release all the documents related to this shit...I dont trust anyone in the government anymore. I can read the shit and make my own determination.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I personally think this is a strategy to hold them to have some cards left in case the GOP loses the midterms.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

exactly thats why i say get them all out in the open...

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I get it, but I dont think it will change the minds and the GOP could still lose. Then, you have wave of impeachment chargers over and over.

I think the GOP holds the Senate for sure tho.

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Its fairly clear that both sides have dirt on thier hands, by keeping this shit secret all it does it perpetuate the same same

uscvball and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Hirono harshly criticized the way Republicans are dealing with Ford's accusation. "I expect all of the enlightened men in our country, cause there must be millions of men out there who are enlightened who also will rise up to say we cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford," Hirono said. "And you know what, she is under no obligation to participate in the Republican efforts to sweep this whole thing under the rug, to continue this nomination on the fast track and to participate in a smear campaign and basically a railroad job. "

This is shocking enough. WTF exactly IS an "enlightened man"? Ford and other feminists have smeared Kavanaugh to the point of non-recovery. I'm still trying to find where Republicans are trying to sweep anything under the rug. If she wants to discuss fast track, then she might want to understand that ANYONE falsely accused of a crime, particularly of this nature, would want to deal with the facts head on and VERY quickly. The long this shit sits out there, the worse it smells.

but wait...

"a reporter, who was not identified in video of the news conference, asked whether the four women on the Senate Judiciary Committee — who are all Democrats — could impact its deliberations over Kavanaugh. But Hirono said it shouldn't just come down to the women.

"Guess who is perpetrating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country," Hirono said. "I just want to say to the men in this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

Shut up? Really? Shut up? Hey senator bitch, FUCK YOU. Nobody should be told to shut up. And she is abhorrently ignorant to statistics if she truly believes it is only men who perpetrate sexual harassment, abuse, or even rape. Anyone in a position of power, be they male, female, gay, tranny, are capable of abusing others. It is despicable to put that issue entirely on men. And frankly, she is avoiding the obvious statistic which is that SOME amount of abuse claims are false and that number has to be on the rise in the current environment. When some people believe that lying pays off, the lying tends to increase.

I swear if a man said this, they'd be up for recall today.

Frogleg, Winston1 and el005639 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I haven’t heard one democrat acknowledge that they leaked the letter and her name against her wishes.
    They’re the ones who set this all in motion and hold. The responsibility is theirs

kcal likes this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

LSUpride123 likes this.