Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

With Shift and Nadler running impeachment it does look shady. I believe Clinton was impeached at nearly the same time. Actually the impeachment of Andrew Johnson was purely inside the Republican Party politics. While he was not a good leader the Republican proponents of a harsh reconstruction wanted him out and maneuvered him into it. It’s fair to say Clinton’s impeachment was purely political as well. If you read history you’ll find the threat of impeachment has been made to many presidents from the earliest time of the republic.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

In my opinion this last 3 years has been unprecedented harrassment of the president.

Frogleg, shane0911 and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and the dems will have the impeachment-of-the-month club in full gear cause this one will fail but the next one might not....

meanwhile trump is like, “RTWFU”

entertaining stuff

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Ah yes the musings of a stable genius
    upload_2019-12-7_10-51-23.jpeg

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They took a big hit today. FISA report is bad news for the lefties and when the Duram report drops people are going into handcuffs and @Winston1 it won't be Donnie boy!

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well if someone lied on the FISA application they should see jail. They’ve betrayed their oath and I have no problem seeing justice done. You see @shane0911 i don’t care who does wrong I’m for holding their feet to the fire. HRC and Holder and so many more democrats should have faced justice for their actions. What you don’t admit (I know you’re smart enough to understand) is that if we don’t hold our allies to the same standards not only are we hypocrites but we weaken the very system we claim to uphold. It’s much more than a contest between two parties it’s a struggle to keep our freedom.
    I’m fine with seeing the truth come out and justice done no matter who is brought before the bar. Are you, or are you a partisan hack?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is genuinely hilarious!

You have had one of the loudest trumpets singing the "Trump is working for the Russians" song. How do you NOT see that it was ALL made up just like we have been saying all along.

You are correct, this IS about keeping our freedoms and our money and so much more. Your problem is you are wanting to take down the ONE guy that is fighting the hardest for us.

This ENTIRE thing is a sham with a singular focus, to keep Trump from winning in '20. They know whole heartedly they have zilch, nada, not a damn thing!

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Quit putting words in my mouth Shane. There’re plenty of reasons I’ve opposed Trump and frankly his treatment of Putin and Russia was in there. However if you go back and read my posts you’ll see I was very cautious as to whether Trump conspired and when it was shown he didn’t I noted the fact. Now try to read the IG report. It puts much of Trump’s claims in the shade. Whether or not there were mistakes made...and there were serious mistakes it appears there wasn’t a plot to take Trump out.
    Now let’s wait for Durham’s report. If his statement has evidence other than Horowitz’s it is very serious. As with the investigation of collusion it’s worth waiting for the facts to emerge before crowing.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

They didn't find a document or text explicitly revealing political bias, and they may have strictly followed protocol, but this was launched on very thin grounds. The Hillary/Dem Steele report was what opened the door for essentially spying on the Trump campaign. We all know the gist of it.
    I'm sure none involved dreamed of Trump winning and these shenanigans getting exposed. Strictly, technically legal but all involved look like crap.

tirk and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think it’s funny Trump is both a Nazi and a Russian asset.

shane0911 likes this.