Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, it would fit the exact definition. What are you missing.

Stop putting words in my mouth and assuming. You are terrible at it.

I have a problem of starting an investigation with less facts than we had on the HRC emails. You nor anyone else, can tell me what fucking crime was committed to investigate the Trump campaign.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

so your argument is that because Trump had his picture taken with the Clinton's and because they gave him awards when he donated money then he must be innocent? really? sounds to me like you are mad because Trump's dark secrets are being made public. but this makes him no different than any other politician; it's part of the game. when you throw your hat in that ring you better know that the opposition is going to start digging around in your past. your mad because the media is reporting on these things but you are not holding Trump accountable for any of it, right? typical....

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

More to do with he is just as corrupt as they are and because he admitted it, HRC seemingly got a pass.

Trump literally admitted on stage why he donated to her and her husband. Its the system she, and I guess you guys, want to keep in place.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"By the way, Manafort flipped on Trump this morning."

A plea deal is not a flip. Or do you have anything to back up your claim?

5. Tiger in NC

So you believe that the left are going to vote with Muslims in order to enact Sharia Law here in the US? Because my post was in reaction to his claim that Sharia Law could creep up on us here in the US. That's absurd. If anything the left hates the notion of ANY religion injected into it's politics so why in the world would they vote to enact Sharia Law? That's crazy talk.

There are extremists on both sides of this argument: on the right there are people who believe they should be able to own any kind of fire power that they want. on the left there are people who want all guns to go away and for us all to sing kum-bah-ya and hold hands around lit candles. That said, in the middle are the rest of us who see this as a very practical matter. I have no problem with the AR-15. In fact, it's no different than any other deer rifle that is semi-automatic. My concern is more with back ground checks to ensure the wrong people aren't getting them. We monitor who gets on airplanes in this country because we fear terrorism. Why don't we monitor who buys guns better? I promise all of you this: the day they come to try and take our weapons we will all be on the same side and those who try to take them will line up in my sites clearly whether Democrats or Republicans. That said, we just aren't being very smart right now and politics is playing the largest part in that.

First, we were talking about Benghazi and not about the email investigation. Second, thank you for pointing out that the investigation didn't find anything that rose to the level of being prosecutable. Do you think that Clinton didn't pay a price for her e-mail scandal? You think Trump could have beaten her without it? Doubt it. She lost and she lost because of the misstep and because of the very public investigation into her emails. yet you and others like you want us to believe that Trump was truly the one who was done wrong by the FBI. Yes, the same FBI that never made a peep about their investigation into Trump at the time.

Agreed and that was the purpose behind implementing Common Core. Our educational standards sucked and we have to catch up to the rest of the world. I believe it was Einstein that said doing the same old thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. We had to change to catch up, dude.

There is bias on both sides of the media. You act like it only happens on the left. Have you watched FOX news lately or read Breitbart or listened to Rush or dialed into QAnon?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You don't say.

"Recently released data from international math and science assessments indicate that U.S. students continue to rank around the middle of the pack, and behind many other advanced industrial nations.

One of the biggest cross-national tests is the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), which every three years measures reading ability, math and science literacy and other key skills among 15-year-olds in dozens of developed and developing countries. The most recent PISA results, from 2015, placed the U.S. an unimpressive 38th out of 71 countries in math and 24th in science. Among the 35 members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, which sponsors the PISA initiative, the U.S. ranked 30th in math and 19th in science."

"only 29% of Americans rated their country’s K-12 education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (known as STEM) as above average or the best in the world. Scientists were even more critical: A companion survey of members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that just 16% called U.S. K-12 STEM education the best or above average; 46%, in contrast, said K-12 STEM in the U.S. was below average."

The US continues to emphasize socio-political education over STEM. We have too many kids in classrooms who are ESL and teachers have to teach to the LCD. Teachers spend too much time teaching to the test and not the subject. Federal programs aimed at increasing test scores are so poorly planned and disseminated that cheating and failure are quite predictable. Today's parents don't seem to want to acknowledge when their child is problematic and disruptive in the classroom. As a direct result, teachers become less effective. Teacher unions have a built-in dynamic to ignore lack of performance and in states like CA, the retirement plan is SO upside down that no money is going in to the classroom. Lotteries and other bullshit legislative efforts to put more money in to education get appropriated by state government for the general fund and never make it to the classroom. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, current US culture doesn't value or emphasize education in areas like STEM the way other successful and smart countries do. Getting an education and doing well is a big deal in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea. In the US, the communities most likely to be successful are Asian and Indian.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

It sounds like you've already determined the outcome of the investigation without knowing the facts. You are essentially saying that no matter what evidence is presented you have already decided that you will reject the findings based on your political bias.

We don't have to. It's not our jobs to tell you what crime he has committed. That is the job of the people investigating him and they will inform us all soon enough. I don't mind waiting to know the truth. Why are you so anxious to get out in front of it at all costs?

It is what it is my friend. Call it whatever you like but we are one step closer to knowing the truth one way or the other.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Pride answered most your respoinse for me already but i want to expand on these two.

The previous knucklehead in chief had a stupid ass vision that if we were just nice to the assholes over in the middle east they would not kill us. Well that came back to bite him in the ass in Bengahzi. However he sure as hell wasnt going to to admit that he was wrong so they came upwith this bullshit story of a video so they would not have to own up to it during an election cycle. That is what i have a problem with. And im not a republican, im a small government libertarian

If you looked at my search i did not search for Trump i searched for GOP. Are you telling me every story on the internet written about the GOP was negative....That is not possible, but yet everything listed in the search was negative and most about Trump. There is your bias...

9. Tiger in NC

I also couldn't help but notice that @uscvball didn't throw a fit about your use of the word cunt like she did to @LaSalleAve a few weeks back. Where's that same sense of feministic outrage now? Double standard? Sounds like it.....

10. Tiger in NC

In fairness to you I went to Google and searched GOP as well. I did not get the same results as you. I also Googled Democrats just to be certain and I found the results to be about the same as the GOP. Google uses algorithms based upon your search history as well as several other factors to determine how relevant an article is to you and your search. I do a lot of advertising with Google PPC ads so I hear about this stuff more than I care to sometimes.