Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It was dachsie who first expressed her objection to the word. Vball was just supporting her in her own unique way.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Now you have piqued my interest post your search results and lets compare
    upload_2018-9-14_12-32-45.png
    upload_2018-9-14_12-33-36.png

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why do you keep making crazy leaps?

To answer your question, I can certainly see the left giving Muslims "space" to operate within their religious view.

Name 1 law propose that would allow me to buy a fully armed tank.

Yet, We can all cite examples of restrictions on our current rights.

You keep making un-natural leaps. Its disingenuous.

Comey actually said other people for the same instance have had action taken against them. They just didnt want to waste the time on her.

In any case, you said we investigate to no result. There was a result and it was political.

But Common core is trash on-top of trash. The problem is the fed. States need to work this out.

The left has majority share of the media. Its not really disputable. Especially main stream.

In fact, all the published leaks in coordination with the FBI where from the left leaning that started all this bullshit.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am not "essentially" saying shit.

Trump Russia is the deffinition of a deep state. You are clearly slow. So let me break this down buddy.

There can be multiple deep states. Ok? You clear?

The definition:
    a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

If you are correct and Trump colluded with Russia, it matches the above. Its a real phrase and a real term.

No one said ANYTHING about if it was found to be true, that it we would "reject" it.

I merely point out that you too believe in the deep state.

Thats the point. You should investigate crimes. Not you "think" a crime committed. Sets a bad example for our republic.

And as I have maintained, if all of this end in no collusion, Dems are bust.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Google has technology that plays into this. They talked about it in the video I posted. The actively influence search results.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

upload_2018-9-14_14-36-28.png

Here you go. Took me a minute to figure out how to do this.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I am pretty sure we have made our position clear on that word. It's disgusting and its not appropriate to use. The fact that you all keep using it is more about your character than ours.

8. Tiger in NC

They already have "space" to operate within their religious views, it's called Freedom of Religion and is protected under the First Amendment.

I don't know of one but I also do not know of any laws that would prevent it. Further, I said nothing about laws....more so that there are elements who believe this, just as there are elements who want to take away all guns.

Like what?

No, Comey said that others have been given administrative discipline for such actions, like revoking one's security clearance for a probationary period or putting them on unpaid leave. He went on to say that because Clinton was no longer part of government there was no way they could administer similar disciplinary measures.

They all need to work together, without political bias, to ensure our kids are getting the best education available. The problem we have with our education system here is more about religion than it is education or politics. Religious people have wanted to inject religion into our public school system since the Supreme Court ruled that they couldn't in 1948.

If you are counting the number of outlets, yes, there are more. But if you are talking about viewership then no, it's about equal.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

don't make a big deal out of such a little thing

10. Tiger in NC

really?

No I do not. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I clearly think you are full of shit about the "Deep State." It's so funny that when I read the term "Deep State" I always think about that show "Lost in Space" that was on TV years ago. Remember when the announcer would say "Lost in Spaaaaaaaaccccceeeee!"? When I read Deep State I always hear "Deep Staaaaaaatttteeee!"