Defense pressure is more than just pollack...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bulldogjones, Sep 16, 2003.

1. DValley

DValley Founding Member

I thought there were two major injuries with a safety and his backup.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

What are you talking about our lack of a running game. We have Addai and Carey, plus Vincent, Edwards, and Broussard all available as well. Our FB, Steltz is a blocking machine and I thin we will be able to run on you guys.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

What other, unbiased people are saying...

This is an unbiased, non LSU, non Georgia look at Georgia's secondary. I am not saying CFN is right, but that is what others have seen so far that are not swayed by opinion...

4. dawg_o_rama

dawg_o_rama Freshman

The guy based his statements after

watching UGA beat the two teams from SC by a combined score of 61-7? He talks about Whitehurst picking on Bryant...hmmm Whitehurst was 19 of 33 against our defense for 151 yards...don't sound like he picked on anyone. Did the article in CFN mention that we were also missing 4 defensive starters vs Clemson and still pitched a shutout at their place beating the vegas spread by 28 points? So much for the CFN guys "opinion"

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

When your backup plays 3.25 quarters and rushes for 124, and your QB still throws for 300+ and 4 scores in your last home game, I think our offense is PRIMED sir.

Hype will meet reality Saturday...and someone's going to get embarassed...

You talk about Greene and Richt being "unrattleable" whatever that means...Their "quiet confidence"...Whatever that means...

Trust me when I say this, your defensive line will be dominated like never before in Richt's short tenure. The run will be something we have no problem with on offense, and the only question will be whether we challenge you vertically, or allow our playmakers to catch the ball intermediately and move us down the field via YAC...

Your confidence is matched my friend...and your overconfidence will be checked...Soon...

Keep jawing...