Deluded Auburn fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 8, 2005.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

[​IMG]

TakeEmTiger
    (3/4/05 10:49:53 am )

Re: Why can't we go undefeated next year?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think we CAN. MMc staying was huge. I was a little nervous when we lost Chizic, but it sounds like Gibbs has stepped right in. LSU has a new coach and no QB. UGA lost way more than we did in terms of players and coaches and I think their QB (forgot his name) blows--I was relieved every time he came in the game last year. Arky and spuat--I just don't see them beating us. GaTech should not beat AU, but it will be our backfields first game, so that's a little scary, but come on, it's GT and we won't be dealing with a post-USC hangover, nor CNM's play calling. You never know with CSS at South Carolina, but I like our chances, it being his first year there and all. Then there's the Mississippi's in Auburn.................next. Ditto for at Kentucky.

[​IMG]

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

:hihi:

C'mon, it sounds like some people here a year ago.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I hear the crack around Auburn is grade A right now!

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

BWAHAHA!

They will crumble...

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

The majority of them are setting themselves up for major disappointment. :hihi:

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Sorta like how Tiger fans here set themselves up for disappointment this time last year when they were ready for that dynasty to begin. I remember hearing on the radio show people saying " lsu will go undefeated and be right back in it this year" or " with the schedule, they may not lose in 2 years." Are these fans deluded to? Its part of being a fan. If LSU can be optimistic, why cant Auburn? Sure some points are kinda off in that lil post. LSU does have 3 qb's that are pretty damn good. But, let them be fans of there team and stop snooping on there board. lol

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

There are LSU homers who say every year they will go undefeated. Goofy sumbitches all seem to inhabit Songy's show...But no one here save for Ramah was talking about us going undefeated, though we all thought we could compete in every game we played...and we certainly did that in all but one...

I still wonder just what kind of season LSU would have experienced had Marcus Randall been left in the game after the 1st drive of the Auburn game...Oh, what a different future LSU might have experienced...

That single decision might have affected more about the long-term future of LSU than any other on the field moment in recent LSU history...

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well, I dont know about all that affecting history and all that stuff, but I agree that Randall shoulda been left in. Having said that, it may have just meant one more win. Then again, it coulda spurred that team to closing out the year with only 1 loss. Then Then again, what woulda happened had a kicker from OSU hit a few extra points. So many ifs and so little time. I did hear a lot of people talking undefeated. Those were just blind homers though.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Again...Marcus Randall performed that first drive against Auburn like Mozart in front of an orchestra...What might have been...

10. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

fair enough