Deluded Auburn fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 8, 2005.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Ha I never even thought of that! Thats the truth thoguh. Quite funny how things work sometimes huh?

3. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Are those Tulane Greenie smilies? :hihi: :hihi:

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

How am i dogging anyone. You guess are dogging other peoples fans for showing blind homerism. I host a radio show, I heard blind homerism all the time last year going into football season. I'm not saying I saw it on here. Well, actually on this website some yahoo posted that lsu might now lose for 3 years or some crap like that. I saw it. So dont tell me what I see and dont see. Your letting one AU fan who has blind homerism for his team represent the whole crew. If you think that LSU fans didnt say stuff like that after the title then your mistaken. That whole AU cheated to win thing is getting old. Ya I'm sure LSU woulda won considering that they just gave up a 4th and 12 and then a touchdown. Less we forget they had a chance to win but threw a late pick. They woulda won had Randall stayed in but thats a different story. It's ok for you guys to snoop on the other teams boards and post about how deluded they are, but I cant say that SOME of you, not all but SOME should look in the mirror. To say they deserve nothing last year is BS. They went undefeated in the SEC last year. Did LSU the year they went to the BCS? NO. Let the AU fans enjoy feeling good about themselves. You guys were sure basking in the glow two years ago.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Texas needs me back? haha I'm not from Texas and I have nothing for Texas. I'm not an LSU fan. But I have nothing against LSU. As I've said, if they do well then great. Everyones a lot happier when they do good. I'm not dogging, it's just how you infer it. I'm stating an observation. Im not dogging the entire fan base, as you say. I'm saying that some of you say the same things as they do.

6. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

You say you’re not a LSU fan but every time I come on the forum you on the forum. So all that means is that you like to make fun and heckle us. Where are you from? You can’t be from :laflagwav b/c you would be a tiger fan. Who is your team if not LSU?

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I'm from Missouri. I'm not a Tiger fan but I dont heckle as you say. Sometimes I speak what I think if some of the fans are giving other teams fans a hard time when some of them do the same stuff. I get on there b/c I like to know whats topical for LSU fans. Although I'm not a fan it doesnt mean I dont watch the LSU teams play and like to talk about them. I go to the basketball games and football games b/c I have to talk about them on the radio. Well, I just like to watch college sports in general. It's the local team and I will watch b/c its whats topical. But, I'm not a die hard, live and breathe, depressed if they lose kinda guy. I'm actually a fan of Mizzou. I'm not a die hard for them either. I used to be. Now I'm what you'd call a casual fan. I'm more of a Mizzou basketball guy b/c I prefer college bball over football. You shouldnt take what I say as an insult. I'm just looking at it from an outsiders prospective. I'm also a STL cards fan and Chiefs football. As people know the Cards are my favorite team overall. Dont take what I say so personally Olevenice

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You'll have to forgive OVD. He's....ummm...not right.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Well, then congrats on Mizzou beating Kansas in Men's Basketball. The only downside is that set up OU to win the Big VII.

10. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Ok...you now owe me a new computer monitor!

Mine has beer all over it... :rofl: