Demetrius Byrd

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GB-Tigers08, Jan 1, 2009.

1. GB-Tigers08

GB-Tigers08 Founding Member

Does anyone have any info on the extent of his knee injury sustained in last night's game?

2. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I hope he's OK. He was a part of LSU history last year but his lack of leadership and divisive attitude this year makes me glad he'll be moving on.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think your attitude is kinda divisive as well actually.
    I can easily see a player being frustrated this year, especially after last year.
    Let's face it the whole team dropped the ball this year including coaching staff.

What do you expect when the offense was turning over the ball and the defense couldn't stop anybody.
    I'm very happy about next year, we have a QB now and our defense, morale will be better.

4. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I agree. Maybe he and Lee did not have the right chemistry, unlike Flynn who had a lot of success with Byrd. Lee seems to connect better with Lafell. The offense lost the emotional edge in playing at a higher, intense level when Lee was "consistent" with the pick 6's.

Hope Byrd did not have a serious knee injury. What a way to end the season in the last game! Had it not been him, I doubt if we would have had the :crystal: last year.

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Some have said that his attitude has been bad, as he has been more focused on his draft status with a lot of complaining and ranting. If this is the case, he quite possibly titty-babied his way out of the first day picks. He should have sucked it up and played better.

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

So, any idea what the injury was, whether anything serious/career threatening?

7. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

[​IMG]

Doesn't look career threatening.

8. tenebrism

tenebrism Founding Member

what you don't know is they kissed his booboo and put a band aid on which made it allllll better.