Democrat Sen. Baucus had the commercial of the year!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

The one with his since quit Republican challenger dressed like a fag doing hair was a classic political commercial. Especially the "tag" line "That's not the way we do business in Montana!" LOL. Great political commerical.
    Not at the level of the greatest, most poignant, accurate, sincere Jesse Helms ad with the white hands crumpling up the job rejection, but close to it in terms of effective and accurate political ads.

2. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

I only keep up with Sen. Baucus every 6 years.

He seems super conservative every sixth year. Am I missing something in the interval?
    I have to give him credit though. He is the only candidate I am aware of for a national office that uses the fag issue properly in campaigns. Excepting Rep. Vitter of Louisiana of course. He did emerge from a crowded field of candidates to replace Livingston with a strong stand against the filth of faggotry which catapulted him to the seat. Unfortunately other candidates don't see the wisdom of that proper stance. It's a definite winning forumla to stand up for basic decency.