Democrats are idiots...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JoeReckless, Jun 12, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Don't you think Kim Sung Il might have a little bit to worry about from our nuclear capacity? I'd love the chance to reduce North Korea to a big pile of smoldering gook meat.

Murtha makes good sense? In your zeal to bash Bush at every opportunity, you are rapidly losing credibility with the true moderates and conservatives here.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The thing about Kim is that the man is insane. He could attack us or South Korea without any qualms about retaliation. What is even scarier is that if we launch at NK China aint gonna be too happy.

3. SabanFan

Crazy like a fox. If he really was insane, he's have done something already. China? Give them a decade and they'll all starve to death. Their domestic problems are becoming overwhelming and they don't have time to worry about the world domination crap.

While all of the liberals are whining about unjust wars, murderous American troops and mistreatment of enemies who would kill us, the real Americans among us know that everything is under control and if there's any ass kicking to be done it's going to be from the business end of a US made Wolverine boot.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

sabanfan is right. and it isnt like mutually assured destruction doesnt apply just because we have troops in iraq. if north koreaq wants to commit suicide, they can start nuking.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It ain't about what Kim should worry about, it's about what he can actually do if he doesn't give a chit. The guy is certifiable. We have to draw a line here, surely. So far only Russia and China can hit the US with nuclear missiles. They are Superpower Lights and can be deterred. A floundering communist dictator of a backward country that is overdue for a revolt may not be so easily deterred. We can't allow fourth-rate dictators like Kim to be able to make dramatic nuclear farewells at our expense.

How can I live with this shame? :grin:

Come on, you can't discredit me by proclaiming it so, it requires you to actually discredit some of my statements first. So why not add something to the discussion? Post some evidence that proves Murtha wrong or find a flaw in my reasoning. Point and counterpoint is what we do here, ya' know.

6. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Can't allow 4th rate dictators, huh? I sure love liberals like you, just like Kerry and Clinton. You guys crack me up. You all talk so tough but when the shooting starts you all fly the coup and talk about redeployment. The Army and Marines aren't talking that we should redeploy.....the DEM's are. Let real men fight the wars OK? You just sit back and keep quiet.

I already did. Murtha said what Clinton did in Somalia was a redeployment. If he believes that then we already know what his idea of redeployment is in Iraq. Case proven.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Pentagon is making the redeployments in the Pacific, not Kerry and Clinton. They are doing it for a reason that you are apparently blind to. There is a war brewing over there.

8. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Murtha is calling for 130,000 troops in Iraq to be redeployed to either Kuwait or Okinawi. Look, you can't turn Murtha's comments into making sense so don't even try. If you didn't know, Kuwait is 4000 miles from the Pacific my friend. He wasn't talking about redeploying for any new Pacific rim fight.......you need to read what Murtha is saying before you try and defend his nonsense Red cause you look stupid.

Besides man, if we would need troops in the Pacific for anything, you and the DEM's would still be calling Bush Hitler and screaming to bring our troops home....so like I said, you talk tough until we actually have to do something....then all you do is bitch and whine like the rest of these moonbats.

9. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I don't think that's true. The majority of Democrats don't bitch about Afghanistan because they feel like Afghanistan was the right war, as most would about N. Korea as it is more likely that they have WMD and an actual means to attack the US and Iraq didn't. Don't get me wrong, I support the Iraq "war" and think it was justified, even though it turned out that Hussein didn't have WMD, because the best way to make America safer is to spread freedom and liberty to as many countries as possible.

Now, if N. Korea successfully tests this missile and it has a range of 9300miles then that would put the US in harms way and I would say 90ish% of Americans would support a war and not call to bring our troops home. Anytime America has been threatened the citizens of this country rally behind the military and usually do what needs to be done to protect our freedoms and lives.

10. SabanFan

Christ, everytime I hear this I could puke. Do you think those millions of innocent Iraqis were shot by .22s, one at a time?