Democrats are right in that North Korea is more of a threat than Iraq

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Sapling of course being the dimwitted and hypocritical "leader" that he is apparently doesn't really believe North Korea is as much of a threat as Iraq. Fortunately, Democrats such as Joe Biden and Warren Christopher have publicly stated if you are worried about a country developing weapons of mass destruction, then you worry about North Korea well before Iraq. And of course, the Democrats are also wondering what happened to the "war on terror" that should be priority one to begin with. Since NO ONE has ever connected Saddam Hussein in any way to September 11th, 2002, then apparently Sapling's past drug usage has once again made his memory fail. As I've said before, if Sapling wants to attack a country in the Middle East linked time and time again to the hijackers, attack Saudi Arabia. That is where the money was traced to; that is where almost every single hijacker was from, etc.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for how Sapling plans to pay for ANY FUTURE MILITARY operation. Geez, I should remember that -- he will just whip out the GOP Mastercard, pass some more tax giveaways to the rich, and then stand up before groups hiding behind the American flag and saying how tough he is (laughable since he never had the guts to join the military) and how a fiscally responsible person he is (despite sending the country back into huge deficits). Sapling is indeed a pathetic, hypocritical, buffoon who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight.

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Gutting our military has been proven to have been a lie

Remember when the rightwing militarists in this country CLAIMED that Clinton had gutted the military and left the US unable to wage multiple, simultaneous wars. I certainly remember that being said MANY times. Well, Sapling hasn't had time to build up the military and certainly not personal or equipment. Yet, MIRACULOUSLY, the US went into Afghanistan, threatening to go into Iraq, etc. So apparently, AS USUAL, the elephant men LIED THEIR HEADS OFF. I don't hear anything, anymore about shortages of anything. Geez, I guess your lying rhetoric sounds a little better if it is never put to the test, huh?

3. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

wiat, havent you said from day 1 that north korea is not a terrorist nation?

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

What I've said is that one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter

What has also been said in polls is that the European people fear the foreign policy of the moron currently at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue than any other nation around the world. If I was the Iraqi leader or the North Korean leader, damn right I would be working on nuclear capability because you never know when this nitwit, cowardly, little snit of a "leader" will try to launch a military campaign (called a war for political purposes) to try to divert attention from his disastruous policies. Once again, strange how the most militaristic, rightist wingnuts didn't have the BALLS to join the military. Typical "conservative" hypocrisy!

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

maybe the dumbest thing youve ever posted
    ", if the North Koreans don't want their government to continue, I'm sure they can change that themselves"

LOL, some of the poorest people in world can just rise up against a communist dictatorship?

so you think the hijackers were "freedom fighters"

gutless piece of shit

6. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

and btw, you said exactly that, that north korea was not a terrorist nation you lying homo

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Re: Tigersaint, you are a pathetic POS

You can't be serious. In addition to the many terrorist attacks during the Clinton era, the big ones like the WTC attack were already in the planning stages. Do you think that bin Laden was sitting in his palace when Bush was elected and the said "NOW I hate them. I think I will start Al Quaida and attack them now"

Your tunnel vision is so narrow that you have lost any credibility you might have ever had. Do you realize that no one takes you seriously and your posts only provide laughs for most people?

8. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Ellis Hugh, learn to read, DIMWIT

The reference to the respect given to the US during the Clinton years was related to OUR ALLIES. I never said that terrorists respected us. So, next time you attack someone's statements, try to get a clue what the topic of conversation is about. As far as whether YOU think my posts are worthwhile or not, I couldn't give a rat's ass. You have been proven to be a HYPOCRITE of the highest order on this board, so your "thoughts" if anyone could even classify them as coherent information are NONSENSE! Learn to read, MORON!

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Now, on to Major Jerk's lies

Listen, retarded one, I have already stated I am not a homosexual, but ALSO stated that it is certainly nothing to be ashamed of when there are LYING, SOB, pieces of vomit like you CLAIMING to be able to get women and showing yourself the embarrassment to mankind you are. So, probably the best thing you can do is to TRY to tell the truth every once in a while. Get some professional help and maybe they can separate your fantasy statements from what is reality.

As far as "freedom fighters" go, are the Israelis who bulldozed Palestinian homes "freedom fighters" or invade refuge camps "freedom fighters" or the CIA from the US that try to decide who should be leaders in sovereign nations "freedom fighters". Once again, your HYPOCRISY shows itself just like always. According to you, no one should ever attack the US even though the US backed regimes and countries have killed thousands of innocent civilians. Oh, and why didn't Sapling want to call the people captured during the Afghanistan "war", "prisoners of war".

So, the bottom line is you pathetic bag of crap is that you constantly show yourself uninformed on issues, etc. And BTW, to address your North Korea nonsense, having an idiot like Sapling call North Korea one of the axis of evil doesn't make it so. Who is going around threatening nation after nation with invasions -- it is the US, you maggot. It is NOT North Korea. If Sapling and your other neo-Nazi elephant men continue to try to shove people against the wall, then there will be more reactions to that violation of international law. Shove that where the sun don't shine, MAJOR JERK!!

10. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"according to you, no one should ever attack the US even though the US backed regimes and countries ...."
    well duh

are you in favor of countries attacking us then?

your own headline for this thread admits the are a threat to us, yet you insist they arent a terrorist nantion? they have broken the UN rules, and even Cuba today admonished them for doing so