Democrats didn't get out to vote

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 11, 2016.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It tells me a lot that TigerinNC can come on the board and acknowledge and graciously accept defeat. The same can't be said for the originator of this thread. No surprise there.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    kluke, LSUTiga, StaceyO and 2 others like this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You mean the guy who said Obama will be revered as the greatest president in history? That same guy?

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You are the goddamn dumb ass who isn't even presenting the facts.

Based on my expert math, when all the voting is finally counted, Clinton will end up just above 65 million votes and Trump approaching 64 million.

She will fall just shy of Obama 2012.

If someone told the Hillary camp that before the election, they may have started celebrating and giving a victory speech before the first vote count ever came out.

At some point you liberals are going to have to give Trump his due. He simply pulled off the unthinkable (going back to announcement in July 2015).

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just think if CA did secede, Trump wins both in a landslide.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Not a landslide but would have won 48 to 46 roughly

Take away New York as well and it's 49 to 45. Add in Texas and it is still a 3 point margin of victory.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He definitely deserves credit. I don't like him, but he ran his campaign his way and he beat her. And let's be honest, any win for Trump no matter how small was an ass whooping because he wasn't given a chance by the media. Some of us on the left aren't that stupid though. We are talking about people here. You can't ever poll people and be positive that's the outcome you will get. Especially when you depend on a demographic that historically doesn't vote and add in Hillary Clinton, the worst Democratic Candidate since Walter Mondale.

islstl likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I heard a guy who correctly predicted Trump's win say he didn't use any polls because the polls have too great of a margin of error. One factor making the polls less reliable is that hardly anybody has a landline anymore.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Until the Dems face the facts and accept that Hillary was as bad a candidate as her character, they are headed for a repeat.

As one of the talking heads stated, " Both Trump and Bernie were against the status quo and the Washington establishment. The differences are that Trump inserted an element of hate, where Bernies message was delivered with love."

Agree or not, you get the message.

Based on the results, I am 100% certain Bernie would have whipped Trump. Badly. And crooked Hillary and her DNC cronies share 100% of the blame.

LaSalleAve, shane0911 and kcal like this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

NC is a good guy, for a liberal anyway. He sure went toe-to-toe with the filed and held his own.​

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    GregLSU likes this.
  10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

We no longer have to worry about a war with Russia. I'd say a win win for everyone. And stock markets have soared.

islstl and LSUTiga like this.