Democrats Democrats Shunning prez

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 21, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It's so dam comical how democrats are running for cover from that idiot. Oh wait, he's done a good job so they must be racists.

Perhaps the saddest thing is despite his approval rating being at an all-time low, the Repubs are only marginally ahead, if at all. Sorry phuckers don't have anything to throw up and use as a platform, per se.

For someone with an ego like his I know that bastard is miserable.

red, it's not done yet but I told you a while back his ineptness would show up on election day. You told me that would not happen- though I know you will act like you have no clue what I'm talking about. In two weeks the rubber meets the road.

Man the thought of a Republican-controlled Senate AND House under him is something to relish watching. He'll still veto the things that are best for our Country but they're going to make him take a got dam stand. He's going to have to look Americans in the eyes on some things he's evaded, openly.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

tiga you are so right. Too bad the Rs have done nothing positive themselves and have nothing to offer except they are anti Obama. If they follow their actions so far they will screw up and be destroyed in 2016. There is a powerful and positive conservative argument. It requires discipline however and strength and there are few Rs who can muster it. They seem to me to be mirror images of the president, equally inept and venal.
    We can hope for better (and they will be better than the Ds) but I think we are more likely to see the Tigers score 60 on Ole Miss and Jennings go 24-28 300yds 4 TDs.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

If you vote this week because of your perceived ideas about Obama and not what's best for your precinct, you're a bigger idiot than I thought. The Republican party has played you like a fiddle.

4. LSUTiga

That bitch Landrieu is not best for my "district" and there ain't no perceived ideas about dumbass. He's fucked up too much and his democratic constituents know it. That's why they won't be seen with him.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  5. LSUTiga

You know IRL I'm actually much more moderate than on here. I honestly also have a very good relationship with the blacks in my community too. Had some over for a supper the other night. TO ME, saying that is racist in nature. I invited them, among a dozen other men, without giving thought to the fact that, "I'm having some black friends over too." I swear I used the "N" word that night too. They can use whatever words they want in front of me, also. I know what's in their hearts so I don't question what comes out of their mouths.

Once I applied for a position in the community (and got it) in which I was told many black members of the community had called in support of my application. I was proud of that, as was my mother and father, cause it was not solicited and I was told it had never happened before. Not sure if I'm explaining myself but what I'm trying to say is I think I should run for office, somewhere. :D

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

God help us

Tiger in NC and red55 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How about mayor of Hooterville?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That was in 2012 and guess what . . . Obama got re-elected. :D

Obama is not running in two weeks, Gilligan.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's election season and politicians are full of fucking shit, all of em. These Bill Cassidy commercials are ridiculous, they said Obama's name 7 times in a 15 second span.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh but he is by proxy Red