Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you can just buy two smaller big gulps!

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I want all my ammo in one clip, uh, cup.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there were so many absurdities around this law. i lived in NY at the time and never saw it enforced. i think it might have been reversed right before it took effect.

many times you have access to the fountain, you can just reflill forever, so you are not restricted. and i drink diet drinks almost exclusively, should i be restricted? and also i am not (or i wasnt) fat, i would run a half marathon and then on the way home i wanted a large fruit punch to rehydrate/refill my blood sugar, and its illegal for me to do it! so many absurdities!

dang nanny state. still kinda like bloomberg. would vote for him if i were a democrat vs all those other clowns.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would never vote for Bloomberg for one reason. He is very much anti gun

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I think his point was if he was going to vote for s D he would vote for Bloomberg

Jmg likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Bloomberg is too controlling. He wants to make a law for everyone and everything. Such is the stuff of dictators. Don’t let his business chops fool you.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you guys make fair points. bloomberg is a smart and competent pro-business guy and i like him. but his efforts to sinagaporify (control with good intentions to the point of absurdity) are terrible

its fine i want fatties to stop slurping down 88 ounces of fructose too, but i would rather just remind them its unhealthy, not ban anything. obesity is perhaps the worst danger to american lives at the moment. especially fat southerners like us big gulp guzzling piglets. but maybe we just end corn subsidies so syrup is market rate, instead of banning and taxing everythting unhealthy

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Karl Marx was more evidence that you could be brilliant in some areas, incredibly stupid in others. Buttiplug is undoubtedly well educated, brilliant in some lanes, and an idiot in others. I love his position on Cannabis though. He's brilliant there.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That made me chuckle

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

shane0911 likes this.