Dems to take America in a "New Direction"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jan 17, 2007.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So history will say Bush defeated Osama?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And those would be . . .

Seems like we've been here before.

3. red55

If he had only killed him at Bora Bora. And it was a very close thing by all accounts. But it was Obama who moved the game to their AQ's new hideouts in Pakistan in a very big way.

4. red55

It is true that Bush started both wars without identifying any funding for them. But I've always given Bush some slack on Afghanistan because we were fighting a real threat in Al Qaida. Unfortunately it morphed into a nation-building exercise. Obama was unable to discontinue it abruptly lest we lose the bases there that we needed for drone strikes in Pakistan. So he owns a piece of it. But we do have a exit strategy now, which Bush never quite got to.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wasn't it co-authored by Teddy "I got drunk and killed a chic" Kennedy? Pretty sure it was. I'm just as sure that you know who will chime in and tell us all that neither happened. So predictable that guy.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And then there is Iraq. I never really faulted B

There once was a senator from Mass, who went out in search for some ass, he lucked up and found it and fucked up and ground it and that was the end of his ass.

But it really wasn't I just remember hearing that as a kid.

7. shane0911

And you shouldn't fault him for it. If there is any fault it should be with the horrific, oh Im not sure what the word is, management maybe? The entire world knew saddam needed dealing with and i am proud to say that i was part of it. Would have been a whole lot different had we done it different but orders are orders.

As for Ted, yeah he was a real pos. Belongs with that DuPont fuck that raped that child.

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know what's funny, when I read that yesterday I thought of that other Kennedy that killed the Moxley girl

9. shane0911

Twisted bunch of a sick in the head, entitled, blue blood boston crap. They deserve every bit of "bad luck" that befalls them. Now you know how I really feel. Not surprising they are are liberal.

10. red55

And also by John "I Cry in Public" Boehner. But Dub Bush signed it into law. It was a Bush administration high-profile entitlement.