Dennis Dodd has LSU preseason #1

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTyga73, Jan 13, 2011.

1. poody

poody Freshman

The BCS Championship will be played in New Orleans this year. What happened the last two times it was played there?

2003 :crystal: 2007 :crystal:

2011? :crystal:

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The road to another nc goes through Alabama. Alabama , from what I've seen, is a preseason top ten. The winner of that game will most likely represent the secw in the sec title game. The winner of the sec will probably play for the bcsnc. We need an offensive co that hates everything Alabama. Who dreams at night of humiliating and destroying teams from Alabama. Beating the hell out of Alabama and auburn will take us a long way to the sec title game. I hope our new oc hates teams from Alabama as much as I do.

3. lash

lash Freshman

LSU has the four horsemen on their team. They're going to bring the apocalypse down on their opponents.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

....yeah, but, really, who cares? dennis dodd is an idiot and all of this talk about belotti, dodd, magazines, etc, its all preseason hype stuff. what we really care about is where we are sitting come november, how well our team is gelling at that point, injuries, etc. i could really give a rats azz what these pundits are saying. it's nice we are getting respect, but other than that, it just creates a bullseye.

what will help us in the sec this year besides our damn strong football team, is that bama is losing their top QB, RB, and WR (at least I think they are), FLA will have a new coach, Tenn is still building, and AUB will be in rebuild mode after losing top players. surprisingly MSU and Arky may be our toughest competition.

5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

THIS! my feelings exactly. hope the young folk don't get full of themselves because us old folk have seen the mighty fall all too many times because they bought into their own headlines.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Expections, over the top, will ruin any football season. About half the teams on our schedule could beat us.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If our offense is improved and our D is damn strong, I don't see anyone beating us. Same as this year.

8. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Bama will be breaking in a new qb. Tough to do in the sec.

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The west division is the best football conference in america. Next year, the west division will be the best in america. Oregon, West Virginia on the road.

All I'm saying, save some of that hate.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I want LSU to win aginst west Virginia and Oregon and the rest. I want LSU to take revenge on ark and aub. I want LSU to completly destroy and humiliate Uf and Alabama. Uf and Alabama have in the past been the thorn in our side. This has been one of the best seasons I've watched in my life because we beat both. In my 40 years there has been few years we have beat both and any year we do so is special. The west will be won by LSU or the freking gumps. The winner of that game will probably go to Atlanta then new Orleans