Dennis Dodd Smoking Crack?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by www.six3.us, Mar 13, 2006.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

the thing about TT injury is that when it happened, it didn't look all that bad. He didn't turn it on another players foot or come down on it hard. it's ashame because it happended at the very end of the firtst half. I wonder if those stick legs had anything to do with it!

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Yes, and it would be poetic justice if we could beat you guys on a last second, desperation shot due to one of your guards not hearing the right call in the huddle and thus missing his assignment!!!!!

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

LOL...tried giving you some green, but something there about you being special.

I live on Amelia Island, so I may just drop in on your opening game here in Jax.
    Man, I don't want to hear anymore how you guys get no respect... seems like most of the "experts" like your chances. I've been following March Madness for years and I can HONESTLY say I've never seen # 3 seed (Iowa) get less press in a bracket.
    Some have us not getting by Northwestern State.... and no one has us getting out of the second round.

I'm guessing by this afternoon we'll make NCAA history by being the first #3 to ever be a Vegas underdog to a 14 seed!!!:dis:

Put that on my review!

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I hear ya, but I picked NWST to pull the upset too. Not because you guys aren't good but because they have a record of playing strong against strong opponents. And if I get it right that would be something. :yelwink2:

5. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

McConathy has his players at NWST spoiled. Every home game he goes in early and cooks them breakfast....ham, bacon, and pancakes. They have a good relationship with this guy and play hard for him. I look for him to be gone within the next 2 years after his youngest graduates from high school.

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

If any of our guys could dunk, we'd get more press. No one's gonna put a picture on the front page of ESPN showin' some guy making a lay-up.:wink:

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Ya'll only average 66.7 points a game and are a bunch of unathletic white boys. Nothing to see here.. :hihi:

I've got yall losing to Duke in the Elite Eight. Nothing to sneeze at... ya'll should get past NW St, S. Ill, and NC St pretty handily.

8. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Not a flattering picture of the kid from Florida, and some of those upset picks are pretty out there IMO. I liked the way nothing was said about Iowa, at all.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

And suddenly, with Northwestern St. BEATING Iowa today, Dodd's "crack smoking days" appear to be over...