Deuce no longer loose

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Sep 25, 2007.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

i've had a total of 3 acl reconstructions. left-2, right-1

even i don't wish this on an ole miss grad....

2. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

He can still come back. Frank Gore blew out both his knees in college and he's having a pretty good career...granted Deuce is older and has a little more wear and tear. But he's got the right mindset to make a successful comeback.

I don't think the Saints will renegotiate his deal, though, at least not until after they've given him a chance to come back.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

stop arguing with umps

4. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

well, if Reggie had holes to run through like Hester does he wouldn't have to dance around. everytime Reggie gets the ball, there's 1 or 2 guys right there in his face. If our O-line was worth a crap, he wouldn't have to dance. Plus, if Payton would actually use his fullback instead of the crap 2-TE set when Reggie's in there, that would help too.

On Deuce, that was the last time he will ever put on a Saints uniform again....very sad to say. The writing was on the wall. Payton hasn't used him yet this year. I think that was setting up them getting rid of him at year's end. I don't know why. The Aints had the best O last year because of Deuce and Reggie together. Deuce being the smash-mouth back and Reggie being the game breaker which really showed at the end of last year. I thought that's what we were going to see this year. Boy was I wrong.

Now the Saints are gonna try to make Reggie something he's not....a 25-30 carries a game RB. If this happens, the Saints will have a top 3 pick in next year's draft. Time will tell.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps...0070927/BREAKINGNEWS/70927054/1028/SPORTS0202